Recommended Headphones?

ninjawiz2x

Still Fresh
32909104-2-300-OVR-1.gif

I got these headphones from radioshack the sony MDR-AS40EX for $34.99 , matches the black , silver-red-metal casing around the wiz and silver-metal casings around the d-pad & buttons of the wiz.

The wire comes as a break away ( like the original xbox controller scheme ) a cure for those who has gotten their headphone wire caught on things causing the device to fly off your hands , or the ear bud ripping out of ear & taking the earring with it for those that wear earrings.

Comes with 3 different hook sizes S,M,L or just remove the hook if your not a fan of ear hooks. Also comes with 3 different rubber ear bud sizes S,M,L. Furthermore their water proof.

gamecom377.jpg

What I'm using. See, when I preordered my wiz, I set out to by everything I would need for it, these are perfect for me <3

Also got an 8 gig sdhc card <3

I've used KSC-75's for awhile now and they finally broke, they were relatively sturdy for so cheap. These are koss and the elements are (I think I read it on head-fi once) same as PortaPros. The only difference is that they're over the ear and not over the head.

I'm not going to buy the same model though as the plastic on the over the ear bit got loose and was a pain to set up. I think I'll go for Sennheiser PX-100's.

Both of these are really really cheap on ebay, either from the US or china, about 15€ either. Actually, SHOULD the PX100's cost more than that? I thought it was a bargain, but maybe they're knockoff's or something.

Back