Reccomendme 2 Player Ds Download Play Games

skysnapper

sleep is for wimps
Website
Visit site
Right i now have in posession 2 DS's

Looking for some fun 2 player games that support download play only one DS hosting a cart.

I have Tetris, Mario Kart, and New Super MArio Bros..

Was thinkinking of metroid hunters but not sure if that would be as fun if only 2 of you playing.. same goes for bomberman..

Basically after 2 player orientated games.

Cheers :D

I played Metroid Prime Hunters with my fiancee, it's a lot more fun than single player. Which is kinda sad if you think about it.
Advance Wars is kinda nice, but I don't like the fact that you can only play those real time battles. I don't really see any strategy in those. But then again you can play a multiplayer game with a single DS and a single card, so scratch that :D Also it's a great singleplayer game. Buy it already, you miserable git! Stop reading! Go buy it!

If you want to play Advance Wars DS, you play it like a 'hotseat' game. You do your turn then pass it to the next guy then they pass it back at the end of their turn. The download play on that game sucks major ass.

Other than that, I can't really help you. Almost all of my games are single player except for MKDS or AC:WW

Back