Recall Announcment

I am also a GBAX customer. I noticed here that Codeninja attempted to post in the news section, but the post was deleted. Conspiracy? Censorship? Well, what I do know is; the ones in-the-know aren't touching this thread.

We're all eerily calm about this issue, and honestly, I think if we don't hear anything from Mr CraigX or some sort of email from GBAX regarding this issue and an ETA on orders based on dates that orders were made, we should all cancel our pending orders. We DO have influence on the kind of bussiness GBAX conducts. And GBAX better listen up because I AM PREPARED TO GOTO KOREA AND GET THE GPX2 MYSELF. I am extremely annoyed that GBAX has not given any substantial and sufficient ETA of our orders. So, I am setting a date...

I request that www.gp2x.co.uk email us a sufficient and substantial notice showing an estimated time of shipment of our orders, and timely notices thereafter. The deadline for this notice is set to DECEMBER 11th 2005. In www.gp2x.co.uk's failure to meet this request, we will all cancel GPX2 orders with www.gp2x.co.uk once the deadline has elapsed.

Please leave a reply leting everyone know that you are with me on this request. Thank you.

LordJohnnie: I have said this before, if you have a problem with GBAX then flipping tell them via THEIR channels. The GP32X forum has NOTHING to do with GBAX and is NOT a message machine for them.

And besides, Code Ninja's post in the news thread was NOT deleted:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=22791

Last edited by a moderator:
LordJohnnie, if you're unhappy with GBAX service just cancel your order already. I think we've all been through this before and quite frankly, it gets tiring reading the same thing over and over.

*tip* maybe if you post up your order number, I'm sure Craig will take good care of you. ;)

wow.. people trying to sue GPH, others threatening to get gbax out of buisiness... i think there's a sobotage mission going on and ... SONY is behind it! AAAAH! they're all ninjas! RUN!

:flees the scene before it's too late:

cancelled my order from gbax 2 week ago and passed it at official french distributor. 2 days ago i received an email :D my console should arrive today or tomorrow :)

Jarska333 posted on Dec 5 2005 at 07:30 AM said:
I wonder, if the units are actually going to be fixed, or just replaced?
Fix it, or rather adjust it according to their term. They say it would take them about a week to get the unit back. With current financial situation, GPH won't be able to afford to replace 500 units at their cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back