Re4

The old controls style has been pretty much dumped..as it now plays in a true 3d environment

Ooo I never knew that. I'll probably give this one a bash then when my misses buys it. I quite enjoyed watching her play through the old ones (well when I say old I mean Gamecube remake/ports).

Last edited by a moderator:
i have played the demo multiple times, it fetures realy good gfx, but the controlls are not very good, but at least better than in 0. the scripted events are also nice.

i will for sure buy it

RE is a great game... especially Outbreak with the online play... to bad RE4 doesn't come out ps2 till later this year. i'm sure they'd make more money for it on the ps2 than the gamecube.

Hey! Usually nobody loves the Gamecube! I'll be buying this once exams are over as it looks awesome. Not much of a fan of the other games (with their fixed perspectives and boring action sequences) but compare the ratings of the RE games: RE2, 3, zero, 4 on Gamecube rank up 5, 5, 7, 10 (ish). RE4 has been critically acclaimed in most reviews so far, so I will take the plunge and get it.

However if any of you buy it before me, please spill the beans on it :)

will the ps2 virsion work with one of these?

gc-re4-chainsaw.jpg

get urs Here

Bugger it, you guys convinced me to import a copy! Play-asia have it very cheap at the moment, works out about £28 shipped to the UK.

I'll report back once I've got my grubby hands on the package...

Because that's how it is on the normal controller?

I'm purchasing that chainsaw, as well as RE4. It has been DECIDED.

Back