RC helicopters

PoisonedV

Yeah, I'm a GIRL gamer, what of it?
Website
Visit site
Ok, this is going off a a bit (well, more) on a tangent but is there any way to get those micro rc helicopters to last longer? I have several but they all have such short lifespans

Re: Pandora modding!

Depends on what is wrong with them. Not crashing them into walls (or learning to cut the power just before you do) helps prevent you from cracking the tail rotor. Hairs and other crap get wrapped around the motor shafts; so you clean them off and lubricate them. And really cheap clones are shit quality-wise, live with it. :lol:

pelrun said:
Depends on what is wrong with them. Not crashing them into walls (or learning to cut the power just before you do) helps prevent you from cracking the tail rotor. Hairs and other crap get wrapped around the motor shafts; so you clean them off and lubricate them. And really cheap clones are shit quality-wise, live with it. :lol:
Ah, sorry, I should have been more specific. I didnt' mean as far as actual lifespan goes, I meant the battery spamss :)

Adding another small battery in parallel from another helicopter would do it, but you would have to remove a roughly equivelent weight of the plastic body. Charging both packs while connected in parallel probably woudn't end well though.

Given that yours doesn't have li-ion/li-poly batteries, you could get those. Note that they're not as easy to charge, though. You'll need a security circuit.

borgqueenx said:
Mithrildor said:
I like RC little stunt planes more, Ive got one and those things are so kewl I need to buy a new one , but I still have one.
Wowwee flytech dragonfly is a nice ornithopter...i think you'd like it. only 20 euro on ebay.

To bad you can fly really short with them. Planes require less power once they are in the air, but Helicopters still require the same.

EDIT:

Seen some vids , it really looks nice, maybe I buy it.

Back