Gngeo Rc Files

zsonance

Hey all

Was curious about something,.. when you open GNGeo there is a list of games , and the ones with roms present are green, and others that are in RED just means that there is an .RC file present for that title?

What I'm wondering is if you can play some bootleg versions of games, for instance "King Of Fighters 2004 (2003 bootleg)" even if there isn't an .RC file by creating one?

If anyone in this community is savvy with making .ini files and/or finding good working NEOGEO romsets for the Caanoo I'd love some help! ""

This was my original post but I titled it wrong..
What I am confused about is in GnGeo, there is a list of a bunch of games, and the ones that are highlighted green, obviously means that there is a romfile present that fits that .RC file?
I'd like to try and get some of these bootleg ones working, and I'm having problems because i'm not completely sure how to make the .RC files. maybe it's not that easy. But with GnGeo, came along a bunch of .RC files ( they are all listed in red meaning the rom isn't present I suppose) but I can't find correct romsets or whatever to get them to work. Sorry if i'm not explaining this very well :(

can anyone reply with a link or help me in anyway? Thanks so much

Back