rarest console on earth

Fzero

Advanced Member
the Ameltone Stadium MKII

is this the rarest console still surviving?

I just see one on eBay for sale

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=300819003132

and don't think I've seen one of those before, looks like the controllers are not that friendly but it is an old system.

any you guys got/had this system?

looks like just the built in games can be played

Wish I could find it but about 10 years ago someone made a console that played SNES ROMs on CD and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, I always wanted one but can never find it or evedence that it existed. Original price was about $199 iirc and susposedly they only produced 100 of them

Wish I could find it but about 10 years ago someone made a console that played SNES ROMs on CD and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called, I always wanted one but can never find it or evedence that it existed. Original price was about $199 iirc and susposedly they only produced 100 of them
I think I randomly found a Wikipedia article on it once ... Can't remember what it's called either , great now I have to go into search overdrive ... Found it . It's called the Snes cd station . Only website I found that has anything about it is ultimate console database . Bit of an old site but still has the BIGGEST database of obscure pirate consoles I've ever found. Though on more than a few of the Famiclones he reads off like someone shot his dog . Mostly to comic affect though. I don't think it's been updated in a while ( the site )

Last edited by a moderator:
The one I'd like to get is the Entex Adventurevision - playing Defender on a row of 14 leds would be awesome...

No you wouldn't . I have an Adventure Vision. It's rare for a reason.
Is it really that bad? Surely it can't be worse than a tiger game.com?

Well put it this way, only 4 games were released for it. I was lucky enough to get all 4 games with my AV. Now the games are good, however, the AV works by reflecting LEDS onto a rotating mirror which gives a flickering wobbly effect that just makes me want to barf after about 5 minutes.

So if you can handle the flickering wobbling, it would be ok for you. I can't

If you want to try the games, there is an emulator for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know right ? !! ^^

I'd buy one to if I could they'd be manager to have . Sorry I say like a manager instead of like a boss .

Back