Rare Game On Ebay

Exactually. Rarity overrides playability 99% of the time, as of course it should do. Games like the Mario Kart series, while having sold in large numbers, still reach a fair amount as the playability overides the rarity.

Methinks.

Wow, that game sounds pretty rare.

Here's another GEM that's almost impossible to find. Radiant Silvergun, one of the best shooters ever made. If you have a new copy, it's like holding gold. :p

thebluenewt posted on May 9 2004 at 11:57 PM said:
Original cartridge Neo-Geo Metal Slug is worth around £1000! Edge had an article on rare games a while back.

Radient Silvergun is worth every penny if you're do saintly to get a copy by different means... :unsure:
I have that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark posted on May 9 2004 at 07:12 PM said:
finty101 posted on May 9 2004 at 06:49 PM said:
Mark posted on May 9 2004 at 06:31 PM said:
finty101 posted on May 9 2004 at 06:24 PM said:
Why you hatter?

are you breaking the law by selling this? it says not for resale.
Lol, It's not really doing much in my bedroom. Sitting in a bag in a box. I can use the money to buy N64 games; I want to own them all lol. Any of course for some GP32 Boxed Games to review.

Besides, I'm sure someone would love it. I'm not breaking the law (I hope) either lol. That's merely a suggestion label:)
how many N64 games are there?
About 250 PAL games, got about 50.
i remember when i just got my N64 the games were like £60, thats why i only have the 3 that came with the console, but now they go for like a pound in GAME.

Axeman posted on May 9 2004 at 10:23 PM said:
Thats the side of gaming I could never be bothered with. Collecting for the sake of it, just cos it's 'rare'. Ah well. To each his own I suppose :)
hmmm............ agreed i only ever buy a game if enjoyed it, like all my old games i bought, i buy because of how playable they are or if they hold some sort of nostalgic value for me, not because of the rarity, but when it comes to my action figures and old toys i used to have i keep them because their rare as their only display items and im never gonna play with them.

Ernest posted on May 10 2004 at 03:11 PM said:
when it comes to my action figures and old toys i used to have i keep them because their rare as their only display items and im never gonna play with them.
...i'm sure ;)

thebluenewt posted on May 9 2004 at 10:57 PM said:
Original cartridge Neo-Geo Metal Slug is worth around £1000! Edge had an article on rare games a while back.
My mates got Metal Slug US version AES and he wanted to sell it at a car boot sale for £50, then i told him it was worth a helllova lot more than £50, DAMN!!!! I shulda just bought it for £50

NEway, the reason its rare is coz Nintendo ran a starfox compotition in Europe and America, each store that was hosting the comp. got a 'weekend edition' cartridge which had 3 time attack levels and a rank system, so whoever had the highest scores over 3 levels got to go onto thr regional finals, then the national finals

Radiant Silvergun is amazing. It's pure class, though I still can't finish arcade mode on anything less than 8 credits.

Stage 5 (Victim) completely owns all my credits.

mattmagoo posted on May 10 2004 at 09:24 PM said:
My mates got Metal Slug US version AES and he wanted to sell it at a car boot sale for £50, then i told him it was worth a helllova lot more than £50, DAMN!!!! I shulda just bought it for £50
Isn't AES the CD version? Not worth anywhere near as much if it is.

He, speaking of expensive, I bought Chrono Trigger, Wanderers from Ys 3 and Final Fantasy 3 (all for SNES) for 1,50€ a piece, plus shipping. Now I wait for Earthbound for 1,50. eBay rocks :D

Back