Sonic The Comics For Sale


Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
1,716
Age
35
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
Now this is something I thought I'd never do, I'm selling my ENTIRE Sonic the Comic (uk editions) they're up on ebay now, for a hefty but reasonable price.

Take a look if your interested

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

and yes I am fully aware that I seem to be using the gp32x boards as a market at the moment for which I apologise, but at least its videogame related.
 

spray

PSP pwner
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
2,677
Location
Southampton/Ashley Green
Website
Visit site
£300 quid?

bugger me!!!

ahh sonic the comic, i got into it at about issue 60 then carried on till about 150 where the story lines dried up and they procedded to just sell reprints, very annoying!

i heard that they actually got back on track and finished things up for the last issue, robotnick came back and they made use of the dreamcast games to includes chaos one, mad stuff!
 

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
1,716
Age
35
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
spray posted on Jul 5 2004 at 07:14 PM said:
£300 quid?

bugger me!!!

ahh sonic the comic, i got into it at about issue 60 then carried on till about 150 where the story lines dried up and they procedded to just sell reprints, very annoying!

i heard that they actually got back on track and finished things up for the last issue, robotnick came back and they made use of the dreamcast games to includes chaos one, mad stuff!
If u were to buy them issue by issue from ebay it would cost about 3.00 per issue including paypal charges and postage etc, anyway the buy it now option is only for those who may have been after a collection like this for a while and may just want them straight away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Rico

Certified Guru
Joined
Apr 4, 2003
Messages
5,649
Age
34
Location
England, UK
Website
Visit site
Problem is, 'some covers are missing or worn with age' making them pretty much useless for collection. If numbers 1-10 or so are in good condition then they could do well, although you won't get a good price because the magazine started only about 10 years ago IIRC. Oh well, good luck anyway. I'm frantically trying to work enough hours so that I can survive Uni right now :/
 

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
1,716
Age
35
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
Rico posted on Jul 5 2004 at 08:13 PM said:
Problem is, 'some covers are missing or worn with age' making them pretty much useless for collection. If numbers 1-10 or so are in good condition then they could do well, although you won't get a good price because the magazine started only about 10 years ago IIRC. Oh well, good luck anyway. I'm frantically trying to work enough hours so that I can survive Uni right now :/
Hmm, good point, but it's only about 10 max that don't have covers so 90% are in peak condition, probably should mention that but we shall see.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

spray

PSP pwner
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
2,677
Location
Southampton/Ashley Green
Website
Visit site
Twimfy posted on Jul 5 2004 at 06:26 PM said:
spray posted on Jul 5 2004 at 07:14 PM said:
£300 quid?

bugger me!!!

ahh sonic the comic, i got into it at about issue 60 then carried on till about 150 where the story lines dried up and they procedded to just sell reprints, very annoying!

i heard that they actually got back on track and finished things up for the last issue, robotnick came back and they made use of the dreamcast games to includes chaos one, mad stuff!
If u were to buy them issue by issue from ebay it would cost about 3.00 per issue including paypal charges and postage etc, anyway the buy it now option is only for those who may have been after a collection like this for a while and may just want them straight away.
dude, not criticisng!

if you get a decent amount for yours i'd considered putting my collection up for sale!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Twimfy

OMG 3 years here!
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
1,716
Age
35
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Website
www.stctg.co.uk
spray posted on Jul 5 2004 at 09:36 PM said:
p.s.

i got bored so did a search for sonic the comic on ebay, yours obviously didn't show up as its sonic the comics

is there any way you can alter this?
I'll change the title, I've lowered the price now too.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dante

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
229
Age
33
Location
united kingdom
Website
Visit site
i was given a big box of magazines and comics not long ago, there was a load of genesis mags and some sonic comics but the prat who had them before me had cut them up, so they're basically no good :angry:
 
Top