Random Question About Pando That I Really Want Answering, Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a question that you really, really wanted to know the answer to?
Or did you just feel like asking a question?

Devices like my old generic cell phone that's worth maybe 20 dollars that's 2 years old have customizable wallpapers... sooooo...
...unless the makers scrap the idea of a Linux powered device and give us a monochrome terminal display instead of a 16.7 million color screen... :ph34r:

jakshep2 said:
will it have customisable wallpapers like the psp and PC?

:pandora1:
Yeah, sure but wallpapers, sounds for panda, and all the software will be heavily DRM'ed and you will have to pay money for them. It's a kind of a trap. Devs say that the price is absolutely minimal they can afford so you may ask how they are going to make profit. Now you know how! Be aware that if you insert an illegal picture (even your own photo) as wallpaper you'll be sued for a large sum of money. Please remember piracy is wrong.
Just kidding. :D
Edit: typo

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe with overclocking and high optimization
please lock this thread this is just asking the impossible

Alex. said:
Does the hardware support this?
I lol'd

doesn't the PSP have a second CPU dedicated for things like displaying a wallpaper? Obviously the pandora lacks that

Alex. said:
Does the hardware support this?
The Pandora possesses next-gen hardware so advanced that you can even change your wallpaper! :) The advanced processor is also capable of displaying a number of different colours simultaneously on the state-of-the-art screen. Scrolling is also a possibility, but might require some "overclocking".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back