Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe if below £50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GPJosh posted on Oct 24 2004 at 02:36 AM said:
70.00 GBP = 128.029 USD

50.00 GBP = 91.4495 USD

- From www.xe.com

for that price, you could probably sell you GP32, Add the money it would cost for the RAM Upgrade and get a Zodiac

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as I predicted. No one would go through the hassle for $40 including work and material. 70 Pounds might sound a lot, but if you break it down, it ain't. There's a lot of stuff that needs to be in the calculation, beginning from equipment (like the JTAG for example) to profits (yeah, the amount you pay for work ain't the actual profit) and the risk of breaking something (*very* expensive). I don't think you act very fair, Octavious. Anyone offering this service for $50 probably can't keep up a decent service (eg. if your GP32 goes tits up during the soldering process, it'll most probably end with the service being stopped).

I know its expensive guys I'm still working on it.

Jus gimme some time.

BTW Regarding the testing process I need a reliable quick testing method I'm thinking Mr.Mirko clockspeed tester but has that anuthing to do with the ram.

fine, I see your angle
but these guys are pros ( thats the imprression im basing my statements on, let me know if im worng )
anyways, 75 USD seems like a good cap to me
If I was a profesional, that would be my stand

~Octavious

Back