Going to upgrade my computer this weekend!!

Kirby well its up to you, i'm afraid i can't make that decision for you.

What I've suggested what i beleive is a good upgrade to your machine. Processor wise your fine so that gfx card and mem will do your machine for curent games.

I dont recall him sayin anything about playing unreal tournament and since, i agree though i should of looked harder as it was the wrong type hence being so expensive.Sorry for bein so imature (im 16 lol )I believe we have go off on the wrong foot as i have with most boards and i hope to carruy on this topic as i love technolodgy and had previously found it very amuzing.

Yes I did mention unreal tournament, you musta missed it then since you didnt recall it (either that or you just plain forgot :p), but it's ok, apology accepted :)

Maybe you should consider reading the entire message and thinking before your posts ;)

Still trying to workout where you were coming from with these from my post P ...but hey :p

Sky snapper you obviously dont know shit all i work with computers and ordered major amounts so you can fuck off sayin you know alot coz basically you have told aload of shit! I dont agree with wasting peoples money so gp32 kirby please dont take any notice hell end u up with too much ram for what you are doing therefore spending alot more money,Sky snapper u r quite cocky for a pc begginer arent u?

You really are an ass whole. 

Anyway I found their content somewhat amusing, and will bare in mind your only 16 ;)

Anyway rant over apology accepted. :)

Anyway kirby hope all goes well, with your H/W install even though it took a while getting there ;)

Back