Caanoo / WIZ Race! For Caanoo

4LPH4 W0LF

Still Fresh
anybody think they could port this? i cant find the source for ANY of the versions anywhere.

RACE! Runs on ginge!
icon_geek.png

Yes, but if we want optimum performance, we want native ports!!

Keep up the great work!

joeycaruzo said:
RACE! Runs on ginge!
icon_geek.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I definately would love to play me some Samurai Showdown 2 and King of Fighter R2 on the go.

Both of those games were great, due to the fact they had collectables.

Plus Caanoo and NGPC are a natural pair, since well, both are portables, and both have analogue sticks! XD

Kojote said:
i can talk with flavor, one of the authors. let's see what he will say. probably he lacks of hardware or so.

Yeah, Kojote contacted me. Unfortunately for this project, I've been working on other things. Fortunately, though, it is also Neo Geo Pocket related stuff that I've been doing. You can check it out, if you like. http://ngpc.freeplaytech.com/

Pickle is a great coder and has ported lots of stuff. I talked to him about this in the past, and I think he's the man for the job. I'm sure he's busy with other stuff, too, though, so we'll just have to be patient. Native RACE! to play NGPC on the Caanoo would be great, but we can use Ginge until that happens.

Anyway, THANKS Pickle! Picking up this project is much appreciated.

Hi. Whats the best way to play race on ginge? I tried the wiz version but the controls are messed up. Calibration is off and buttons dont seem to be mapped correctly. Tried the gp2x version but get an error loading the emu saying 'Error al leer el archivo de configu'... When do expect to release your version Pickle? Im watching an ngpc on ebay that ends tomorrow. Do you think it will be before then? :)

fatbob1080 said:
Hi. Whats the best way to play race on ginge? I tried the wiz version but the controls are messed up. Calibration is off and buttons dont seem to be mapped correctly. Tried the gp2x version but get an error loading the emu saying 'Error al leer el archivo de configu'... When do expect to release your version Pickle? Im watching an ngpc on ebay that ends tomorrow. Do you think it will be before then? :)

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/60171-ungp-0-4-summer-preview/

Try this.
Make sure you get the second download further down too.

It works great! :D

So happy i can play King of Fighters R-2 on the go again!

Back