Questions About The Gp2x

scoobydew

Still Fresh
Hi all, I figured I'd ask a few system questions concerning the gp2x
Here goes:
1. Although a no brainer, is there confirmation that the text reader will allow bookmarks for ebooks and no text file size limit(ie: books over 3.5mb) and possibly pdf and lit support? :mellow:

2. Is the gp32 chatboard a possible peripheral by way of one of the ports on the gp2x or has someone seen a mini-size pocketable usb keyboard out there that might be usable with the gp2x(when a driver is made for keyboard support eventually)? I write a lot so it would be nice. :wub:

3. Is a soft case going to be included with the system along with a possible external battery/AC adaptor power source? Longshot I know.

4. Is TV-Out going to have perfect sound and will an AC Adaptor be used for it since i'm assuming that battery life will be shortened during use. Also will the TV-Out use the 2 audio and 1 video connections or the S-Video connection(crossing fingers). I like to watch The Smurfs, I mean, The Fast and the Furious so it would be nice to watch video that sounds great as well. B)

5. Does the mp3 software allow playlists? I haven't found information on this yet so maybe it's not known right now. :ph34r:

6. Has the weight of the device been revealed. I owned a psp for quite a while and it was a great system and surprisingly "weighty" for such a tiny thing. Just wondering if someone saw this info yet. :D

Thanks. Joe.

1. Dunno
2. Dunno
3. I think the case might be a separate purchase but you never know.
4. It's probably goign to come with the standard RCA cable (three prong) but maybe S-video can be purchased later?
5. Dunno, but dont most MP3 players allow playlists even if they have to be made on the device?
6. I cant immagine it be much heavier than the GP32.

Back