Question Bout Ac Adapter

JoeSuperZombie

Still Fresh
Finally got me a gp32 and its awesome... anyways i bought a ac adaptor for it,its a 600ma type and i already tried it out and was using it for a while. Myquestion is this,in the gp guide book it says to use a 3.v dc adapter 250 mah or above. i noticed on the back of the gp it says 2.v500 mah. so...... is it safe to use a 600 ma type,or will it burn it out or something. i have that just got this thing dont want it to mess up mental state right now.

never mind found what i was looking for

JoeSuperZombie posted on Jul 9 2006 at 01:52 AM said:
Finally got me a gp32 and its awesome... anyways i bought a ac adaptor for it,its a 600ma type and i already tried it out and was using it for a while. Myquestion is this,in the gp guide book it says to use a 3.v dc adapter 250 mah or above. i noticed on the back of the gp it says 2.v500 mah. so...... is it safe to use a 600 ma type,or will it burn it out or something. i have that just got this thing dont want it to mess up mental state right now.

never mind found what i was looking for

why dont u post your findings, so that others wont need to ask same question.. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, did some searching on google,seen that others have been using a 500 mah type ac adapt. been using mine for a while now with no problems. guess as long as its on the 3.3v setting it doesnt really matter if its 2oomah or 300 .

JoeSuperZombie posted on Jul 12 2006 at 04:47 AM said:
ok, did some searching on google,seen that others have been using a 500 mah type ac adapt. been using mine for a while now with no problems. guess as long as its on the 3.3v setting it doesnt really matter if its 2oomah or 300 .

Yes, If the mah output from the ac adaptor is 250 mah or more it will work. It doesn´t matter if it is 300-500 or whatever :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back