Quality/playability Of Emulation

But...You didn't play your NES sitting in an office chair in front of a moniter, you played it on the couch in front of your TV.
Well, I've always played sat in an office chair, because my TV is right next to my monitor :) I think that once you have the right controls, it is no different to playing on the proper thing (in fact, I often use a PlayStation emulator instead of the PlayStation because it is more convenient to just pop the disc into my PC than getting up to set up the console).

I have yet to find a PSX Emu that runs good enough to do that.. what do you use?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've been convinced. I plan to buy it with the case and power supply, and can get it for $5 cheaper from Play-Asia than GP32z, but P-A only offers 1/2 the warranty. Which is a better deal (in terms of likelihood of hardware malfunction, seller reliability, etc)?

I'd say if you're in the USA it's worth an extra $5 to get it locally. Play Asia are very good, but I imagine it would be a lot easier to handle returns/warranty issues domestically.

...a friend and I both ordered from Play-Asia, we are quite happy with it. They bundle some free goodies with it too, at no charge to the customer... I was quite happy. (they also give you coupons, like 5 dollars off), with candy, stickers, and other various things.

It was a great deal, though the shipping time and cost was a little high, it was cheaper than any other place at the time.

Back