Pyra- To sell or not to sell. That is the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

aholmes

Hi guys.
Got my Pyra two days ago. I'm very limited with what i can do with it as not much software out for it yet. I can play streets of rage remake and psx games but only in window mode. I already have 4 Pandoras to keep me busy so not sure whether to keep the Pyra and wait for software to be released as and when or just sell it now.
Anyone interested. Everything is working and in as new condition. Probably only spent an hour on it.

Post automatically merged:

my pandoras

Attachments

• pyra1.jpg
    pyra1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 262
  • pyra2.jpg
    pyra2.jpg
    923.6 KB · Views: 242
  • pyra3.jpg
    pyra3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 245
  • pyra4.jpg
    pyra4.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 238
  • 20191123_142626.jpg
    20191123_142626.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 259
Wow. I can't wait to order my Pyra because I enjoy the improvement the software gets over the years, and as a previous Pandora owner I guess you're familiar with this.

Edit: If you are selling this, forum rules require you to put your name on a post it note or other scrap of paper and include it in at least one photograph.

Wow. I can't wait to order my Pyra because I enjoy the improvement the software gets over the years, and as a previous Pandora owner I guess you're familiar with this.

Edit: If you are selling this, forum rules require you to put your name on a post it note or other scrap of paper and include it in at least one photograph.
my name is already on the white piece of paper - aholmes

As with the Pandora, it will take some time to mature the software on the Pyra.
But if you want someone else to enjoy it for that period, you can always get one again when you want to.
Personally I would wait before selling, but I can imagine there are enough people happy to buy it from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back