Looking To Sell My Gp32 Blu

NuroRavage

Still Fresh
hey folks

im trying to get rid of my gp32 blu i got it new for $230
And while i like it and enjoy having quake on me at all times i dont have it in me to sit though another developing emulation scene

it is in great condition safely clocks to 166 like i said its in awesome condition but someone sat on the empty box

it includes 1 usb cable 1 gp32 1 128meg smc, smc case , instruction manual and cdrom
i got this in october loaded it with some emus and junk played maybe 5 times before i got a gba sp with x-rom
hers some pics of it i have a crappy cam so i scanned
gp32scan.jpg

gp32cam.jpg

im looking to sell it for 180 +whatever shipping is no more than $15(much better than the 30 i got charged) thats for sure

looking to sell it within the U.S as i had enough trouble getting one without wanting to go through the asias looking to help someone whos in a similar predicament

get back to me here with any questions ill answer if i can or you can find me on msnmessenger nuroravage@hotmail.com

Attachments

• gp32scan.jpg
    gp32scan.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 129
  • gp32cam.jpg
    gp32cam.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 122
You are selling a GP32 BLU because you got a GBA :blink: Usually I thought it was the other way around. Going from a large backlit BLU to a small frontlit screen on a system that will never have a Genesis, AtariST or full resolution NES etc. Kind of odd.

Are there any bad pixels on this one? Is $180 the cheapest you will go?

i agree it is very odd and i was looking forward to rockin with the gp32 but like i said im not up for following another scene enuf trouble keeping up with dreamcast and xbox scene

i suffer from really bad anxiety disorder and the gba sp is more practical when im in public places(not often) (fighting games calm me down) because of the rechargable battery and it being more compact

dont remind me of the things this things capable of i might change my mind . but as with all systems genesis will not be perfect z80 sound core being the bitch it is , and well nevermind all that

there are no dead pixels . and like i said i bought it in october so im airly sure in not aa blu+ i simply have no use for hand held emulation , who knows maybe ill change my mind . . Dave i may be willing to let it go for 180 flat including shipping let me know your zip and ill check

Nuro, I'm interested in it as well. MY zipcode is 32246. Also do you take Paypal and do you have any online references?

NuroRavage posted on Feb 3 2005 at 09:00 AM said:
i agree it is very odd and i was looking forward to rockin with the gp32 but like i said im not up for following another scene enuf trouble keeping up with dreamcast and xbox scene

i suffer from really bad anxiety disorder and the gba sp is more practical when im in public places(not often) (fighting games calm me down) because of the rechargable battery and it being more compact

dont remind me of the things this things capable of i might change my mind . but as with all systems genesis will not be perfect z80 sound core being the bitch it is , and well nevermind all that

there are no dead pixels . and like i said i bought it in october so im airly sure in not aa blu+ i simply have no use for hand held emulation , who knows maybe ill change my mind . . Dave i may be willing to let it go for 180 flat including shipping let me know your zip and ill check

I see. I guess you haven't tried DrMD then :) It does full speed, full sound INCLUDING Z80, PSG, and DAC at 144 MHZ! Yes that is right it does all of the digitized voices such as SAAAAYYYYGAAAAA in the beginning of Sonic, plus all of the voices in the fighting games and stuff like Streets of Rage. Try it while you still have the GP32 at least. The 1.0 version of DrMD doesn't have voices I remembered (has Z80 though) but the private betas do. If you donate something to Reesy he will give you a private beta.

Does it have any dead pixels?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave you sure are the gp32 advocate
i had tried drmd not to long ago but after dumping some more games into it ..well . its pretty nifty , i bought this thing for quake and chakan ..

Icon im sorry but i will be holding on to this for a bit longer , if anything to try it out

we'll see tho , as the back lit screen is hell on my eyes after only just a few minutes .
(i dont believe this has anything to do with the gp32 itself, i just have trouble viewing electronic screens , something bout the refresh rate)

<_< im not saying im not gonna end up selling , :D i just want to give it a proper try , maybe theres a reason my last buyer didnt come through .

nuro

Back