Gp32 At 212Mhz Stable For Sell

renejr902

Website
Visit site
im selling one of my gp32. a NLU version. great for playing outside even in sunlight. it was professionaly modded with resistance for working at 212 mhz made a electronic technician. work at better speed but not stable for very long. 100% stable at 212 mhz. i played with it several times without any problem. it has a glass screen instead of plastic screen.

im selling it because i have money problem right now, otherwise i will keep it. so my price is not really negotiable. you can always try but, for a lower price i think i prefer to keep it and sell something else. but you can make me offer. i need paypal payment. you always protected with paypal, when you bought item.
its in great condition.

i sold a few gp32 in the past , i even sold one to notaz, he seems very happy with it.

so dont worry i will ship it very fast. i prefer you send me a email , because i wont looking the marketplace everyday. maybe every 2 or 3 days.

my price is 75$ including shipping cost worldwide ( note: shipping cost can be too high in a few country like austria, so for a few country i can ask more, but i think for USA, UK and a lot of others country it will be ok) . you have to buy a smc card. in worst case i can sell you a 128mb for 25$. but i prefer keep my smc card. your choice

*** FREE GIFT : if the items are always available, i will include one of these items for free at your choice: gameboy advance working great, a gamegear game: mickey mouse castle of illusion, legend of zelda for nes (NTSC) (save are working great) , flatout 2 original pc game, a psp slim 1200 mah original battery that work great, not very used. ( only the battery).

sorry for my bad english

im selling others consoles too, but i think i will sell them to my friends and people in my town.

i have a gp2x with a modded nes d-pad, but i dont think i will sell it, if i dont get a high offer.

quote said:
Is this the one I sold to you?
Hope you enjoyed it while you had it :) .

yes, im pretty sure. i sold a few one last year, but i think this one was yours. :)

maybe i will keep it, im not sure if i will sell it for the price i ask for.

yeah it always work great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes, I remember you telling me you had modded it after you bought it.

Good luck getting out of your money problem. :)

Back