Beta Psx4Pandora Beta

Zodttd just released a new version for the iPhone it says it has a new improved dynarec...
Maybe we'll see it trickle to the pandora! :D

Now it just looks like he updated it to be on par with the pandora... :/
He's got that boot animation that says psx4all (just like the pandora) and includes the same settings/fixes (just like the pandora)

So perhaps I am simply useless with this, but i got the emulator set up to a t, however when i initialize it i go through the proper menu then select the scph1001.bin file, it loads up the playstation logo for about 5 mins then blackscreens and goes no further. Im uncertain if i erred in setup or if something did not download properly. i was able to locate the scph file on a different site but it did not come in the file i dld from the app store, and im uncertain if it was even supposed to. this is my first time working with an emulator, and im slightly surprised i got this far alone.any advice would be appreciated, and for further info im attempting to play ffVII so if theres anything additional ill need please let me know, i skimmed the forum and didnt see any similer issues.

^^ at first I though you were a spam bot XD

Try this emulator instead : http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/57973-pcsx-rearmed/

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm? did i miss something being borked about the one i was trying? i noticed that this thread went quiet like a year ago.

and btw, how in the world do i seem like a bot? lmao

Eranderil Grey said:
and btw, how in the world do i seem like a bot? lmao
Sorry 'bout that. You were like the 20th post I was reading in the morning, the 19 before your's were indeed spam. So a thread that was dead over a year ago but that was popular in its time that got grave dig by a first time poster, after 19 spam... How couldnt I expect that to be spam.

Eranderil Grey said:
hmmm? did i miss something being borked about the one i was trying? i noticed that this thread went quiet like a year ago.
psx4pandora is a close source emu that havent seen update in age. PCSXreARMed is newer, supported, maintained and ultimatly with a better compatibility and _faster_.

Try it your game should just work. if not repport your bug to notaz. He usually fixes them in an acceptable timeframe ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
well i got the new emulator working great, but im having trouble installing the rom to it. did some looking and figured out where to put it after extraction, th prollem is that i now have 10 compressed files with stuff in each named the same as stuff in the othes, so i cant be certain itll all run. ima give it a test run and see what i get.

Back