Psx4gp2x W.i.p.

hando

Chief Editor
Website
www.gp32x.com
Una-i posted some good news about current status of Psx4gp2x emulator:

[...]
My private 18c beta has alllmost if not all 2d games workin nicelly, including transitions a so on. All known 2d bug seen to be solved now.
On the 3d the only reamining bug is the missin poligons one that is the first on my list.
zottd and me have been talking a lot a bout the interpreter and he is avancin nice on the threaded interpreter to get it more fast and compatible.
on the gpu side after the big 3d bug hunt, I'll start lookin for the flickering bug on some games that seems a problem with interupt handling, and may be ussing the new pixel pipeline I can make a pixelpipeline totally in asm, but I have to check first the code generated by the compiler.
During all this proces I also especto to estar makin the place for acelerated gpu's implementations, that will be the opengl, powerVR and secondCore gpu's

[...]
[CUT]
Una-i's full post here.[/CUT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear things are progressing well with this emulator. Maybe it's time that I try this out and see how well FFT runs :)

SCHWEET!

Can't wait......hope I can play some of my old games....that would be great....maybe Driver....or something like that.

DSR

Yeah, yeah, yeha, all that stuff's great but, the BIG question: Is 18c running FF7 and CrashTeamRacing nicely?? :D

I've always wanted to play Synphony of the Night, I hear it's one of the all time best platformers. Looks like it's not long now before it's playable :D

I've always wanted to play Synphony of the Night, I hear it's one of the all time best platformers. Looks like it's not long now before it's playable :D

The latest update from unai says it is now emulated perfectly, but still a bit slow (playable though).

Won't be long until it's zippy I'm sure :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back