Psx Help

karmax75

Still Fresh
I've been trying to get the PSX emu to work, but no matter what, it won't! I managed to get Parasite EVE working ONCE, but now, I can't get anything to! What am I doing wrong?

Be more descriptive. What format are the images in, what version are you using, what games are you trying; everything you should tell us.

I'm using the newest version(3.4f or whatever) I ripped Symphony of the Night using Magic ISO into a bin file, compressed using into .z / .z.table file and have the bios in there case sensitive.

karmax75 posted on Feb 6 2006 at 03:31 AM said:
I've been trying to get the PSX emu to work, but no matter what, it won't! I managed to get Parasite EVE working ONCE, but now, I can't get anything to! What am I doing wrong?

How is parasite eve running? love that game ( been using the xbox psx emulator to play it recently)

Last edited by a moderator:
okay, well I'm new to the ripping and etc of these ISOs, how do I make em usable with the emulator?

All you have to do is rip the cd to an image file. That's it.

.iso works for me.

Of course, if you want to save space on your SD card, you can use the utility, but it's not neccesary and some say it lowers speed and compatibility.

Back