Psx Emulator Instalation

jspurgeon07

Still Fresh
i got my gp2x. i got my snes and nes emulators working, than i got to psx. I followed the directiions to the exact, it seems very simple but all i ever get is
LOADING GAME and nothing happens. i redid the install like eight times but this is all that ever happens. what am i doing wrong? i am supposed to run the gp2x and than run gp2x.gpe right, and the games i try which dont have advanced graphics at all get the same screen. i know i got the right bios becuase i downloaded EpsxE to test it and it worked.
please help me out im gonna break my computer table if i keep banging my head aganst it in frustration.

p.s. your my hero zodttd

Attempted grammerical fixing thankyou for the Constructive criticism

one thing, does the gp2psx have an emulator "screen" like the snes one that has options and a load game etc. the guide that comes with the newest version says "Run gp2psx.gpe from the Games menu option" and when i do this all i get is loading game screen is the

.cue supposed to be the game format or..
thanks for fast response

thanks for help ill figure it out i usually never ask on forums cuase i like figuring it out myself also sorry for creating a thread thats already been done three times

i just let myself get frustated sometimes

can you someone delete this thread its a waste of space theres one just like it on page three

You don't need bin/cue files............ ISO and IMG work just as well......... CUEs are only needed for burning (audio) CDs anyways.......

iignotus posted on Feb 15 2006 at 02:32 PM said:
You don't need bin/cue files............ ISO and IMG work just as well......... CUEs are only needed for burning (audio) CDs anyways.......

Wouldn't a .cue file be needed for any multi-track disc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have the Playstation BIOS file on the SD card like the readme file says?

Drantin posted on Feb 15 2006 at 07:56 AM said:

I suppose, but PSX games are all one track: data.

iignotus posted on Feb 15 2006 at 06:09 PM said:
Drantin posted on Feb 15 2006 at 07:56 AM said:

I suppose, but PSX games are all one track: data.

There are a lot that have audio CD tracks, like Castlevania SOTN, Hexen, and the MK games. The last 2 use it as backround music.

Back