Psp N64 Emu Daedalus R8

Steve-O

If not, Get it and get Super Mario 64!!!!! The Speed is Excellent about 20fps and upto 30fps in some areas!!!! :D

Yep, it's excellent! Although the frameskip hack version of R7 is still faster (but chopier). Either way it's amazing progress, StrmnNrm is one hell of a coder, the speed he works at is incredible. :lol:

On another note, anyone else tried gpSP from exophase? Fullspeed GBA emulation with sound from day one! Granted, compatibility isn't perfect , but considering it's the second beta release it is incredible. The PSP scene is really getting some groundbreaking emus at the moment. :)

CUPC4KES posted on Aug 29 2006 at 04:59 PM said:
somethin ive been wanting to try since its original release, whats it really like? is it playable?

Yup, Mario64 is Playable

in some areas it is super smooth :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Could somebody tell me which firmwares have been cracked now, as I am mega confused, and when i try to find information i get even more so.

g4m3r posted on Sep 1 2006 at 02:50 AM said:
xinfernoofdantex posted on Aug 31 2006 at 06:25 PM said:
upto and including 2.6
2.6 is cracked?

yes, 2.6 can now be downgraded. Right now I have a 1.5 PSP Emulating 2.71 Firmware. So I have full Homebrew support while having the features of one of the latest firmwares :)

Now that 2.71 and 2.8 have been Exploited and had homebrew ran on (HelloWorld) they are working on a 2.71 Downgrader :D

Unfortunatly they cant get Kernal access yet in 2.8 but when they do their will be a downgrader and then they will grab the decrtpy keys from it and decrypt 2.8 firmware :D

So right now uptop 2.6 can be downgraded but soon you should be able to do 2.71 ;)

Oh and make sure your motherboard isnt a TA-082 board -

ta82spot.jpg

Is there a link where I can keep updated, cos i pray every day that i can downgrade my 2.71.

DCemu is a good place to look. They're very up to date with what's going at all times. Plus you can check it out for other consoles too :)

Edit: Apparently the 2.71 downdater will be out at 11pm tonight (GMT)

@KoH, Mario Kart is almost playable. It's got a weird bug where every few frames it seems to skip back one. Other than that the speed is getting decent, I'd guess that it'll be good to play by around R10 or 11. ;)

Steve-O posted on Sep 1 2006 at 02:24 AM said:
g4m3r posted on Sep 1 2006 at 02:50 AM said:
xinfernoofdantex posted on Aug 31 2006 at 06:25 PM said:
upto and including 2.6
2.6 is cracked?

Oh and make sure your motherboard isnt a TA-082 board -
Shit! I just checked, and I have a TA-082 board...am I screwed? :(

Quick, before the TA motherboard becomes well known, sell your PSP and buy a 1.71 on ebay, while they're still cheap, not many people know you can downgrade them yet.

Back