N64 On Psp

soup_nazi

StrmnNrmn posted a new release of his deadalus N64 emulator for the PSP. It now has a DynaRec and is starting to run pretty smoothly. About 10-13fps in Mario 64, that's about half speed. Portable N64 here we come :) !

Check it out on his blog here.

Awww, don't be like that :lol: . It's got to come from somewhere. Plus the emu has only been around for a couple of months. I rember gp2psx coming out and people saying it was just a proof of concepts and look where it's now.

I realise you don't like the psp telcolou, but... ah, no wait, that's probably a lost cause :rolleyes: ;) .

Good N64 emulation will never happen on the PSP (waits to be proven wrong (though it really won't happen (but eh who knows))).

Although Mario 64 is the EASIEST game to emulate. Thats the first one any emu runs.

How do we know if 30fps or 60fps is full speed?

Portable n64 emulator full speed?
Portable psx emulator full speed?
Portable everything else (except maybe the ps2 and such...) emulator full speed?

Oh my god! What great miracle of technology have I stumbled upon?!?!?

A laptop! *cue angelic ahAh! and shining light.*

Why'd you buy a gp2x then? Surely your magical laptop can emulate anything it can. Or maybe the pockets in your trousers just aren't quite big enough... :lol:

Stop being so negative, and admit already that it's a commendable achievement.

- Alex

I understand your post

(though what are stacked parentheses? (are they these "()"))

In other news, i might even consider buying a psp for portable n64!

No we weren't. I admit this is a grand achivement, and wish that I had bought a PSP with an old firmware :(

Back