N64 On Psp

I know, but can we atleast get someone to put a little effort into snes?

If you want it so bad, do it yourself. You can't just snap your fingers and a dev drops everything (work/family/life) and codes a soopadoopa snes emulator, these things take time.

I know, but can we atleast get someone to put a little effort into snes?

Geeze that's rude. You don't think Squidge and Reesy have put "a little effort" into SquidgeSNES???

They've done a GREAT job so far (this morning I was playing fullspeed Cybernator and SF2:Turbo), and are continuing to work on it. I greatly look forward to any improvements.

If you can't be patient, then either do it yourself (the sources are available), or pay someone a wage to work on it fulltime. Not prepared to do either of those? Then learn some manners.

Last edited by a moderator:
Srry, i hope i didn't offend anyone(I have absolutely no experience with dev whatsoever(i hate to say)), I've just been wanting that perfect snes emu for so long!!

Srry, i hope i didn't offend anyone(I have absolutely no experience with dev whatsoever(i hate to say)), I've just been wanting that perfect snes emu for so long!!
well, not that I recommend getting a psp, but the psp does have a perfect snes emu . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
:'( Don't remind me, I was a fool for upgrading my fw.

Psp is too much money for me, especially when the only 2.0 and lowers are on ebay <_<

Back