Psp Haters

I would not go out and spend that much money just to do that to it.

Although it does look like alot of fun :)

piemaster posted on Dec 23 2005 at 10:04 PM said:

I guess the money was donated anyway ;)

Oh and it's not like the PSP wouldn't fall appart anyway, they just accelerated the process :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 23 2005 at 08:55 PM said:
piemaster posted on Dec 23 2005 at 10:04 PM said:

I guess the money was donated anyway ;)

Oh and it's not like the PSP wouldn't fall appart anyway, they just accelerated the process :lol:
1st off, who said the money was donated??

2nd, why are most of your posts commenting on sony products in a negative way? I would appreciate it if you would keep the anti-sony remarks to a minimum. After all, I dont flame the DS on a regular basis. give it a rest

this stuff is fuckin' stupid. i appreciate the internet and all, but things are just getting a little rotten immature.

if they wanted to impress me, buy some $3000+ grand HDTV's and line them up and toss bowling balls at them, or hire drunken fratboys to puke all over them. now THAT'S being creative.

ralp99 posted on Dec 23 2005 at 07:23 PM said:
this stuff is fuckin' stupid. i appreciate the internet and all, but things are just getting a little rotten immature.

if they wanted to impress me, buy some $3000+ grand HDTV's and line them up and toss bowling balls at them, or hire drunken fratboys to puke all over them. now THAT'S being creative.
No reason to take it personally. I know there are websites that takes donations to do the exact stuffs. People donate money to see that, and they get what they paid for. To me, I get more entertainment out of the PSP from that clip than any other I've seen so far from a PSP. Yes, I have a PSP, and it was the biggest waste of money to me.

Have you tried the latest supposely killer PSP title, EXIT? It shows what's wrong with PSP library. Let's see how many craptastic PSP titles to take for Sony to figure out cheap ports and rip-offs won't save their ass.

The PSP is not bad I don't know why all of the hate is around.

Now if that video was showing a gizmondo being obliterated that would be funny.

I have a PSP and a DS. I prefer the PSP tbh. It's just a matter of taste in games really. I am sick of all the ninty fanbois acting like Sony is evil etc.. give it a rest. Nintendo has done some very questionable things in the past and continue to do so. There are good games for both systems. I just haven't seen any yet on the DS. I only have Mario64 which isn't too bad but I already killed it on the N64 back in the day. On the PSP I have 1.5fw and a 2gig card so I don't need to say anymore.

On DS I have the metroid prime demo which is fun but comes nowhere close to Starwars Battlefront II on the psp. I actually like racing games and have always liked them since testdrive on the C= 64 so the psp has better racing games and that suits me fine. I was never a fan of the mario kart games even though I had it on N64, so meh...

The point to all this crap??

Both systems are good and one eyed fanbois and fanwarz suck!!!

As for these people who take donations to destroy systems? well nothing new there. People have been destroying spectrums and C=64s for years to film and show the other side.

I'd love a PSP, but cant afford one, and it breaks my heart to see somone smash one up without a second thought. That's just stupid.

Agreed, that's just stupid, even if you don't like sony, or psp's, it's just a wadte of time, they'd better spend the money or poor childs in africa or whatever the newest hype is lately.

Goity posted on Dec 24 2005 at 10:09 AM said:
Psp: Sports and Ports
Ds: Super Mario 64DS and crappy 2d gimmicks

You mean:

PSP: Sports that crashes (Madden06) and crappy ports

Although I don't understand what you meant by 2D gimmicks. What is that? Mario64DS won't even make it to my top 5 DS game at the moment.

codeninja posted on Dec 24 2005 at 10:47 PM said:
Goity posted on Dec 24 2005 at 10:09 AM said:
Psp: Sports and Ports
Ds: Super Mario 64DS and crappy 2d gimmicks

You mean:

PSP: Sports that crashes (Madden06) and crappy ports

Although I don't understand what you meant by 2D gimmicks. What is that? Mario64DS won't even make it to my top 5 DS game at the moment.
ds has the ports, not psp

codeninja posted on Dec 24 2005 at 02:00 AM said:
ralp99 posted on Dec 23 2005 at 07:23 PM said:

No reason to take it personally. I know there are websites that takes donations to do the exact stuffs. People donate money to see that, and they get what they paid for. To me, I get more entertainment out of the PSP from that clip than any other I've seen so far from a PSP. Yes, I have a PSP, and it was the biggest waste of money to me.

Have you tried the latest supposely killer PSP title, EXIT? It shows what's wrong with PSP library. Let's see how many craptastic PSP titles to take for Sony to figure out cheap ports and rip-offs won't save their ass.
Oh yeah, have you played the killer ds title, Nintendogs? BTW the killer psp title is GTA Liberty City Stories.
I hope sony executives kill them in their sleep.
Although I will say that I am not impressed with either of them right now.
Can some1 please tell me why DS can't have bigger face buttons? That drives me crazy.
I am going to stick with GBA for my comercial handheld needs.

Back