Ps2 Won't Boot Cdr's

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
I have been trying for a while now to succesfully burn a working image for my PS2, But every time I burn I get the red screen. I am using Nero 5, is there special settings or something?

This is really annoying me, I got scammed ny some website trying to buy HDLoader, so I don't have any money to buy it ATM, so I am trying to burn the PS2OWNZ version.

damaki

Bored To Death
Website
Visit site
finty101 posted on Sep 11 2004 at 11:46 AM said:
I have been trying for a while now to succesfully burn a working image for my PS2, But every time I burn I get the red screen. I am using Nero 5, is there special settings or something?

This is really annoying me, I got scammed ny some website trying to buy HDLoader, so I don't have any money to buy it ATM, so I am trying to burn the PS2OWNZ version.
Nero sucks with images, it must be the problem. You should use any other proggie to burn it.

Last edited by a moderator:

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
I used CDrwin, same thing, maybe my PS2 won't boot CDr's at all, does anyone know of a problem like this?

Kop_007

Istanbul Red
Try different CDrs. My PS2 can be picky with some cds.

I user Nero for all my PS2 stuff and it's fine. But Horses for Courses I suppose.

Steve-O

Very Active Member
Axeman posted on Sep 11 2004 at 12:44 PM said:
finty101 posted on Sep 11 2004 at 11:16 AM said:
I'll get some vertbram(?) ones today and try, ATM im using Samsung.
Verbatim :)
hehe

Can your PS2 Read any CDR games or Music copied onto CDR ??

Last edited by a moderator:

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
I can read a speccy emu I burned 2 years ago, but that is the only thing I have ever got it to read that I burned, it can play a DVDrip of ManHunt from the market though, and I'm pretty sure it plays all my CDr CD's.

JaseDaMase

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
burn slow that can help, I've had 2 ps2's first one with a neo 2.2 chip, no problems with that and my second ps2 has the messiah and it boots everything, as for media as long as its branded or grade A you shouldnt have a problem. I've used Nero for cd images in the past and dont remember having a problem.

joeybob

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
maybe you need to boot it a different way. On mine I need to hold down the Reset button to power it on, then let go when the blue eject button comes on. And thats how I need to boot PSX games, and DVD movies. I have a Duo modchip, but the booting is similar for other mod chips

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
I know you all are just trying to help, but I'm not dumb. I think it is the media, must buy some High Grade stuff.