Project-h

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 25 2007 at 04:50 AM said:
cactusjack901 said:
thank you goemon, you're always there when i need you

Sounds fruity...

REPORTED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hollow posted on Mar 25 2007 at 07:28 AM said:
i just joined considering buying a 2x, when i read this i was first put off by the thought of hentai (its a very sick and disgusting thing)
Lol, there's like what, two h-games on the GP2X. Cactus, if that's you, you own a PC, right? I think you should trash it because there are PC H-Games :)

However, the story is clearly inconsistant. Not a very good liar, if it is a lie.

And for the "asshole" thing. Life's full of them. No one forces you to hang around here just as no one forces you to buy a GP2X. The same stick-around-even-though-he-doesn't-want-to attitude.
That sounds like sony fan who says that he won't buy nintendo because it has kiddy games but he owns ps2 that has hugo bukkakezoom -.-'
There is only two hentai games, but I hope there will be more :)

I'm annoyed by all this lameness. Seriously! You are allowed to have an opinion. You are allowed to tell others your opinion. Other are allowed to have an opinion too, and just because you don't agree with it doesn't mean it's wrong. Let the people who already like hentai play their hentai games. If you don't like it that's fine, just stop continuing to spam your opinion in a thread that's obviously pro-hentai expecting to change hentai-liking peoples' opinion. Why is that such a difficult concept?

Gaeryc, I'm not a hentai fan, although I have seen some I can't say I watch it regularly or play hentai games. But if you want to make them that's cool. I agree you should mark clearly the adult content, but aside from that just pay no attention to those which are trying to criple your ideas just because they disagree with them... >_>

Gaeryc, good luck with your future projects :)
No harm having adult content on this system (as long as it stays withing 'legal' limits :) )

Godmil posted on Mar 25 2007 at 06:23 PM said:
Gaeryc, good luck with your future projects :)
No harm having adult content on this system (as long as it stays withing 'legal' limits :) )
Future is near, next summer I will have enough spare time to learn some simple coding and start making real games

sam fisher posted on Mar 25 2007 at 08:25 PM said:
next summer was in 2008 :S Also if you want to learn to code "simply" you could try fenix.
I was meaning this summer, we have snow in Finland :(
I will maybe try fenix, but I think that I will just learn things from source codes of other games and use them as core

sam fisher posted on Mar 25 2007 at 08:59 PM said:
Ok, but do you have previous programming experiance? If not then jumping straight into learning C(++) and SDL from complete game sources may not be too easy :S
Not really, only flash actionscript, glovepie scripts and omniscripter.
Some people just make their codes so simple that it is easy to change the code slowly and test what works

cant contribute at all to a discussions on the joys of coding as i am clueless on the subject, just wanted to say that it is nice seeing this being steered back on topic and i hope that Gaeryc hasn't been too dis-heartened by the negative feedback this topic has received.

i do find the whole "ripping someone up in a doom port with a chainsaw is great, but nekkid cartoon girls are eeeeeeeeevil!" argument pretty funny though.

@Gaeryc: Eventhough, I am not really interested in any hentai games made for the gp2x, I must say it should be done because if you want to code something, you should be free to do so. Also there is probably a lot of people who will appreciate it (DCGM will ;-) wanker ^^).
Since this thread has been terribly ruined by trolls and the usual flame-war gang (and yes, I am proud to be part of the flame-bamy-army) I think you should simply open a new unspoiled thread.

EDIT: Also, since Sam is kinda my hero in a twisted way, I will now change my lubidog quote to a goemon4 quote.

sam fisher posted on Mar 26 2007 at 12:21 AM said:
Me... a hero :eek: *tears up*

This is the greatest...*sob* day of...*sob* my life...*sob*

I don't think it was a complement, buddy.

I don't like hentai!! I just agree people should code whatever they like. We aren't being forced to play it, and there are plenty of people here who would like it- for the hentai, or the storyline :)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 25 2007 at 11:58 PM said:
I don't like hentai!! I just agree people should code whatever they like. We aren't being forced to play it, and there are plenty of people here who would like it- for the hentai, or the storyline :)

OR THE TENTACLE RAPE 5 YR OLD LOLICON SCHOOLGIRLS LOL

WFEJ3SF5GE7RQIYVBMJH5OGIUAQHJVUM.jpg

Back