Project-h

Goemon4 posted on Mar 19 2007 at 12:51 AM said:
i dont, if people want hentai on their 2x's dl some and view it, and keep it to yourselves, cause not all of us like this stuff (some, like me, find it sick) but if the 2x is destined as a pron/hentai hub, then so be it, as long as it dosnt mess with GBA emulation!
Last I checked GPH doesn't automatically update your gp2x with new content and flash it in front of you when you turn it on. In fact, there's a file archive where you can download what YOU want.

You have a terrible argument against this. Unless you can support your point with actual information, you hold zero credibility.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh, i would like to play divi-dead on the go. i dont know off the top of my head if games such as that could have an interpreter developed in a fashion similar to the SCUMM stuff.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 19 2007 at 11:03 AM said:
i dont, if people want hentai on their 2x's dl some and view it, and keep it to yourselves, cause not all of us like this stuff (some, like me, find it sick) but if the 2x is destined as a pron/hentai hub, then so be it, as long as it dosnt mess with GBA emulation!
Last I checked GPH doesn't automatically update your gp2x with new content and flash it in front of you when you turn it on. In fact, there's a file archive where you can download what YOU want.

You have a terrible argument against this. Unless you can support your point with actual information, you hold zero credibility.

My point it this, i dont like it, i hate hentai, i find it kinda wierd, but if its gonna be on the system, then yeah clearly mark it (As someone said) so i wont have to use it (like lady killer) but it itsnt like im saying not to do it, just keep it to yourselves so i dont have to use it

also i never said gamepark holdings puts it there, i said that people can view it already, implying its kinda pointless to make games with the stuff, why? cause for people like me, who hate the stuff, and cant play it, i actualyl liked ladykillers gameplay adn just changed the images.... but yeah ill just ignore it for the most part if its gonna be there

I don't think that they will let me put it in the archive if I convert commercial game to work with onscripter on gp2x <_<
If I could do that I would do Kana and x-change and many other hentai games.

Goemon4 posted on Mar 19 2007 at 11:22 AM said:

My point it this, i dont like it, i hate hentai, i find it kinda wierd, but if its gonna be on the system, then yeah clearly mark it (As someone said) so i wont have to use it (like lady killer) but it itsnt like im saying not to do it, just keep it to yourselves so i dont have to use it

also i never said gamepark holdings puts it there, i said that people can view it already, implying its kinda pointless to make games with the stuff, why? cause for people like me, who hate the stuff, and cant play it, i actualyl liked ladykillers gameplay adn just changed the images.... but yeah ill just ignore it for the most part if its gonna be there
I don't like hentai either, and I agree it is weird. It does not mean I intend to masturbate to it. If the game is enjoyable, then it should be made. Don't tell me you see it and start freaking out? Just ignore it. I loved ladykillers, and when I did well the image flashed in front of me. WHOA. Just ignore it. It's not a big deal.

As for clearly marking it, I'm sure that won't be an issue. No one will be disguising the game as to trick young children into playing it and being traumatized for live.

Oh, and people viewing it. Well, that's their deal. It's not pointless to make games from it at all. For those who enjoy hentai, they will love the game even more. Those of us who don't, well, as I said, ignore it.

It's not that difficult.

Hentai is totally disgusting, with tits getting destroyed, therefore this is awesome. Yes!

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 19 2007 at 12:27 PM said:

also i never said gamepark holdings puts it there, i said that people can view it already, implying its kinda pointless to make games with the stuff, why? cause for people like me, who hate the stuff, and cant play it, i actually liked ladykillers gameplay adn just changed the images.... but yeah ill just ignore it for the most part if its gonna be there
I don't like hentai either, and I agree it is weird. It does not mean I intend to masturbate to it. If the game is enjoyable, then it should be made. Don't tell me you see it and start freaking out? Just ignore it. I loved ladykillers, and when I did well the image flashed in front of me. WHOA. Just ignore it. It's not a big deal.

As for clearly marking it, I'm sure that won't be an issue. No one will be disguising the game as to trick young children into playing it and being traumatized for live.

Oh, and people viewing it. Well, that's their deal. It's not pointless to make games from it at all. For those who enjoy hentai, they will love the game even more. Those of us who don't, well, as I said, ignore it.

It's not that difficult.

thats pretty much what im gonna do, an as far as playing the game and ignoring it... well just allow me to put my own images there and it wont really be a problem.....but hell, this is an open community., who am i to stop what gets put up here.....

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 19 2007 at 04:27 PM said:

It's not that difficult.
Exactly, tasteful. There are many people that don't watch hentai for their weird fetishes, rather, for the storyline.

I agree with everyone else, mark it. Those who want it can take it, those who don't can avoid it. S'all.

Goemon4 posted on Mar 19 2007 at 03:33 PM said:

also i never said gamepark holdings puts it there, i said that people can view it already, implying its kinda pointless to make games with the stuff, why? cause for people like me, who hate the stuff, and cant play it, i actually liked ladykillers gameplay adn just changed the images.... but yeah ill just ignore it for the most part if its gonna be there

It's not that difficult.

thats pretty much what im gonna do, an as far as playing the game and ignoring it... well just allow me to put my own images there and it wont really be a problem.....but hell, this is an open community., who am i to stop what gets put up here.....
Even if that isn't an option, I don't understand what the problem is. Will your eyes explode in their sockets if you see a nude cartoon girl?

sheesh/10

[/telco]

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 20 2007 at 02:42 AM said:

It's not that difficult.

Even if that isn't an option, I don't understand what the problem is. Will your eyes explode in their sockets if you see a nude cartoon girl?

sheesh/10

[/telco]

Remember kids, you can't spell Lolicon without lol.
:ph34r:

Hollow posted on Mar 19 2007 at 06:24 PM said:
Exactly, tasteful. There are many people that don't watch hentai for their weird fetishes, rather, for the storyline.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, just like my uncle reads Playboy for the articles.....

xenonflash posted on Mar 20 2007 at 06:47 AM said:
Hollow posted on Mar 19 2007 at 06:24 PM said:
:rolleyes:

Yeah, just like my uncle reads Playboy for the articles.....
Hentai games can have suprisingly deep storyline, and some hentai mangas aren't bad either ;)
You can think that hentai games are like visual novels.

Just as an example, both Kanon and Air were remade for ps2 with an all age version and also remade into anime and a movie. They both have quite emotional stories, hence their popularity.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 19 2007 at 10:42 PM said:

It's not that difficult.

sheesh/10

[/telco]

No, just slightly combust.....

Goemon4 posted on Mar 20 2007 at 03:15 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Mar 19 2007 at 10:42 PM said:

It's not that difficult.

sheesh/10

[/telco]

No, just slightly combust.....

Hentai is life, life is hentai.

Obey hentai.

abena-hand-lotion-m.gif

im ready to test a demo whenver its released

Gaeryc posted on Mar 21 2007 at 04:33 PM said:
I'm busy for few weeks, but I will release hentai quiz 2 next weekend, it will include hentai quiz 1 and new one
I can't wait.[/monotone]

Back