Profile Names

Ravnos posted on Sep 24 2006 at 08:01 PM said:
pantera6 posted on Sep 24 2006 at 10:30 AM said:
pantera is a great band who started a new genre of music.
Pantera were a good band but if you think they started a new genre of music you're really showing that you don't know shit about music.

lol
well they didnt, but they had their own great style and were the band which made me like heavy metal in the first place. they deserve their own genre, they rocked!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lettuce came from older kids in school nicknaming me when I was younger dont get called it so much now but some people I'd been hanging around for years have only just realised my real name is Ellis.

Umm, my brother always had fuzzy names like Furry Gerbles, Platypus Underpants, iluvpinkbunnys, and i followed him like a puppy dog when i was 8, and the name has stuck

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 24 2006 at 04:08 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Sep 24 2006 at 08:31 AM said:
Copyright Infringement.
lol ya I figured. What's your real first name?

Anyway, mine is from when psymastr bothered me for like 5 months to join his new gaming forums, and i was like nonono leave me alone but I finally gave in. it' was a rush job and I couldnt think up anything really creative on the spot, so I glanced down at an avatar he had from his built-in forum gallery, and it was of a sega master system iirc. So I remembered that I collect stuff and had been gaming since I was 5....thus, "daclassicgamingmaster' was born. Now it's shorted to the more personable DCGM on various other forums.

lol what a story :lol:
Peter.

sam fisher posted on Sep 24 2006 at 06:03 PM said:
lol its weird cuz everyone calls you sam so one would assume that that's you name in real life. your real name comes completely out of left field (not in a bad way) lol

I used to play the Ravenloft campaign setting ALOT, (still do for that matter), and i developed a great interest in the darklord/arch-lich Azalin Rex. Hence, decided to name myself after him here and there.

Shikaku posted on Sep 24 2006 at 04:55 PM said:
OMars posted on Sep 24 2006 at 04:48 PM said:
iignotus posted on Sep 24 2006 at 01:47 PM said:
Latin... it's all latin...
For what? :huh:

ignite?
iignotus is the unix login handle for Ignis Ignotus, which means Unknown Flame. Dunno, more for alliteration than any real meaning ;)
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 24 2006 at 08:31 PM said:
sam fisher posted on Sep 24 2006 at 06:03 PM said:
lol its weird cuz everyone calls you sam so one would assume that that's you name in real life. your real name comes completely out of left field (not in a bad way) lol
Get a room you two.

xnopasaranx posted on Sep 24 2006 at 11:09 PM said:
hehe somebody seems to have a stick up his ass! ^^
My thoughts exactly :D well the truth hurts, I must have bruised his ego :lol:

iignotus posted on Sep 25 2006 at 04:28 AM said:
iignotus I think he was on about you.

WarmFluffyUK posted on Sep 25 2006 at 01:42 AM said:
iignotus posted on Sep 25 2006 at 04:28 AM said:
iignotus I think he was on about you.
Well wouldn't that make me look quite the King's fool!

In my first year of university we were given an assignment to make a program in Java. Whilst I was working on this assignment I was also downloading all of the Thundercat episodes. Along with all of this I was messing around on MSN, trying to come up with a new name to replace the one I had been using for years (JesseJames). I came up with a few combinations and then came across Javacat, which I liked :p
Unfortunatly anything to do with java completely pissed my friends off, so they made me change it, but I still use Javacat on all of the forums/games/IRC channels I visit :p

Mine's just obvious :)

Classic Gamer - lover of all video games from Pong and Space War to XBox 360... but NOT the PS3!! Mwuahahaha!!! It started when my father brought a new Atari 2600 home back in 1977 and we had a brand new home computer - TI994/a - in 1981 with all the toys!

I've been ClassicGMR on AOL(originally) and now Yahoo since 1997 and classicgamer on eBay since 1999.

the clarky for me is self explanatry its what every1 used to call me at school. as for the 2o2o. that was because my yahoo account "2020" got hacked and i liked that number.

My yahoo account was bonehead2020 (now 2o2o) cuz i fell backwards off a chair at the time and some1 called me a bonehead :p as for the number its the last 4 digits of the ghostbusters phone number (sad <_< )

Back