Profile Names

WarmFluffyUK

The Big Wad Bolf.
Website
www.retrotech.one
In another thread I asked Bacteria where he got his chat name from. And the reply was very interesting indeed.

So, where did you all come up with the idea for your profile name?

I will start with mine: WarmFluffyUK.
My friend made that up years ago, she said I have a 'warm' personality and I collect 'fluffy' things. Oh and I'm in the UK. Not very interesting but I laughed when she told me the name, and it kinda stuck.

I use no pasaran for a name since it was the name of a song I had with a trashcore band that I once sung for. Also, the Xs are left overs from back when I was still straight edge. I dropped the edge though, and now I can`t change it anymore ^^... I was straight edge for 2 and a half years.

sam fisher posted on Sep 24 2006 at 08:31 AM said:
Copyright Infringement.
lol ya I figured. What's your real first name?

Anyway, mine is from when psymastr bothered me for like 5 months to join his new gaming forums, and i was like nonono leave me alone but I finally gave in. it' was a rush job and I couldnt think up anything really creative on the spot, so I glanced down at an avatar he had from his built-in forum gallery, and it was of a sega master system iirc. So I remembered that I collect stuff and had been gaming since I was 5....thus, "daclassicgamingmaster' was born. Now it's shorted to the more personable DCGM on various other forums.

lol what a story :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back in the day I used to have fairly long hair, and people always told me I looked like the wrestler Raven (now that my hair is shorter I get "Wolverine" a lot, mostly cause of my awesome sideburns). So when I first went on IRC, Raven seemed to be the logical choice of username. Raven is a pretty popular name on IRC, though, so I couldn't get it. A friend of mine was into Vampire: The Masquerade so I knew of Ravnos from that, and since it was phonetically similar I used it and it's stuck ever since. Of course, now I get random people asking me if I VTM from time to time...

PokéParadox

Poké from Pokémon is pocket
Paradox is a paradox...

Basically my friend, did a site design of a Pokémon site I was running (back when I had finally got a connection that we could afford to leave on,and I could afford to do thing online.) Well he names it the Pokémon Paradox...
the website was pokeparadox.something.com

anyway I thought about it and I seemed to think that as an online nickname is suited me.. I have been quite short so the pocket sounds right... and I do tend to be a walking contradiction.
Also it's seems very unique because I seem to be able to sign up to new websites with no hassles with this nick... So it's kinda stuck

pantera is a great band who started a new genre of music.
and 6 because gmail had pantera already taken.
i was going to put 666 but that looked gay.
so pantera6

:lol:
i was going to put 666 but that looked gay.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even though Draken means dragon in dutch, my name has nothing to do with it, I just came up with it at one point and liked it as username. (variation on other boards: Draycken)

pantera6 posted on Sep 24 2006 at 10:30 AM said:
Pantera were a good band but if you think they started a new genre of music you're really showing that you don't know shit about music.

Last edited by a moderator:
'nickspoon' was invented when one website chopped two characters off the end of my full name and used it as my username, and it stuck :)

Back