Problem With Wiz Staying On When Unplugged.

Dran

Still Fresh
Strange thing just started happening today. I thought my Wiz was dead because when I've unplug it from the computer, it shuts off right away.

So I plug it back in to either the computer or the wall and it turns back on.

The battery says it's fully charged, but as soon as I unplug the cord it shuts right off?!

I'm hoping I am able to fix this. Anyone else experience anything like this also?

Dran said:
Strange thing just started happening today. I thought my Wiz was dead because when I've unplug it from the computer, it shuts off right away.

So I plug it back in to either the computer or the wall and it turns back on.

The battery says it's fully charged, but as soon as I unplug the cord it shuts right off?!

I'm hoping I am able to fix this. Anyone else experience anything like this also?
Doesn't happen with mine. I've never heard of anything like that, sorry :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, it seems to power on normally now. Maybe it's a fluke or something. It's bizarre though - I've owned it for about a month and a half and have nothing like this happen so I was concerned that I might have done something to the battery.

Is that something that I should be paying attention to? Overcharging the battery?

I guess we'll have to see if this is something that I should be paying attention to.

Dran said:
Is that something that I should be paying attention to? Overcharging the battery?
Don't quote me as I don't really know the internal workings of the WiZ but I don't think so. I've went to bed many, many times leaving mine on charge and never had an ounce of trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back