Problem With Start Up On Mame Rom

FEARcaanoo

Still Fresh
I wanted to play haunted castle on my caanoo, but a message comes up telling me that i need to acknowledge something and to type "OK' obviously i cant do that, any ideas?

Hey, a new mame4all user. :D
Pressing the stick left and then right is the combination that's corresponding to the OK. Have fun.

Akabei said:
Pressing the stick left and then right is the combination that's corresponding to the OK. Have fun.
Lol yea thats me, that worked, thanks :). Is there an .ini file for it btw? Like so it will show up under games?

Last edited by a moderator:
FEARgp said:
Akabei said:
Lol yea thats me, that worked, thanks :) . Is there an .ini file for it btw? Like so it will show up under games?
There isn't any? It's been a long time since my last go for mame4all. I guess yoshis_caanoo_emulator_pack has an .ini file for it. Maybe you have to adjust it, if you're using the latest version of mame4all.

Akabei said:
FEARgp said:
Akabei said:
Lol yea thats me, that worked, thanks :) . Is there an .ini file for it btw? Like so it will show up under games?
There isn't any? It's been a long time since my last go for mame4all. I guess yoshis_caanoo_emulator_pack has an .ini file for it. Maybe you have to adjust it, if you're using the latest version of mame4all.
I tried that ini and it didnt work, i guess 2.6 is the latest version for the caanoo. But i have another question, im trying to run splatter house, its pretty slow and i was wondering what settings might fix that. Haunted Castle runs flawlessly so i would imagine why not this

Back