Problem with Setup on New Pandora - Can't Get to Start Now Button to Click It

So all clips of the bezel are now snapped in?

I hope there is nothing under it that causes this behaviour.

In this case you might have to get the displaypart apart. But if you are not sure what you are doing, you might want to send the unit for repair :(

So check all the clips again.
Thanks for your help....yes, all the bezel clips look like they are snapped into place in their slots....

If it is possible to take out the 4 visible screws and then pop the bezel frame out from the outer casing plastic without too much difficulty, then I think I can do it. Unless there is some other trick to it or you need some special tool....

My uneducated guess is that part of the screen bezel is pressing the touchscreen constantly => either the bezel or the touchscreen isn't seated right. If it is the bezel, afaik it can be "persuaded" into the right place.

Edit: look here - maybe that helps to get things in order
Thanks for your explanation and link to other post....

Think you're probably correct, although it looks like bezel is in correct place from what I see...so, probably more likely either there's some debris under the bezel as has been suggested before or the screen isn't seated correctly....

Looked at other post and problem there was the clips at top of bezel were not in place properly....mine look like they are in place...

If all clips are in, maybe a screw is too tight?
Don't think so, as during period of my earlier posts at one point I removed the screws to see if it would help and there was no change....but will check to make sure they are not too tight now....thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news......

'da Man, Link, fixed my Pandora yesterday....

Turns out something about the screen protector on the display was screwing things up....

(Assume that part of protector went under the bezel or something like that)

Once he removed protector, display worked fine....go figure!....  ;)

He reinstalled protector and checked that it works and shipped it back to me yesterday....

Now, that's great service!

Hurray for LINK!  Another satisfied customer!  How Link actually flapped his arms out to California so fast is a mystery to me, but I want to buy him a beer or three some day!   :lol:

Back