Problem With 2 Emulators

burningeyez

Still Fresh
here i am again ^^ thanks to your help i could solve the problem with ttd2x. but now 2 other problems have arisen ^^

one is with gpsp v9008. I can't save. i have tried it with pokemon firered, yggdra union and ffv; it always shows saving failed. on the other hand, games that save progress automatically work fine (kirby, wario land 4) v9006 didn't have this problem, but was slower. does anyone know what i did wrong? (oh yea: i have the gba bios)

now the other one is with psx4gp2x: when i start rpg maker, than the memory card is not found. does anyone know what to do? do i have to change settings?

thanks a lot for your help!

on psx4gp2x set the output to progressive/interlacing to 0, this will cost you some speed through.

Fishbong said:
Why don´t you just use the savestate functionality inside the gpsp menu?
you mean this "save to slot x" function? yea, well i have been using it; but well, i also like to save in game :p like on the real gb ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed the savestates don´t work sometimes. I´ve been playing Pokemon Ruby and in some sessions the savestates don´t work and i can´t tell. And when i load up the game the next time, i still have the saves of the time before last time. :(

yeah there's a problem with savestates on gpsp. exophase said it was a reg caching issue i think? sometimes they work, but not always. should be fixed eventually. not all games work with sram saving. with psx4gp2x, i haven't been able to get the memory card to work either.

Back