probably a simple question but help appreciated

RETRONATE

Still Fresh
Hi guys received my pandy yesterday so booked the day off work today to play with it anyone who's ordered deffo worth the wait , review to follow!.

Im currently playing amiga emulator and a remake of moonstone on openbor. my question is this.... i have no imperfections with my Pandora at all but i've noticed at times the sound go off when I am not touching the volume wheel. can anyone tell me what is causing this?.. is there any particular hot keys or buttons im pressing which are lowering volume?

it had me worried a few times cos when I 1st turned it on amiga games were playing with no sound and then suddenly I pressed something and sound played but when I tried the openbor there was no sound again but I check sound settings and the volume was turned off when I did not press for it to be muted. anyone know what is the cause of this?

Ps its a fantastic machine beyond my wildest dreams.

Hi Nathan,

Does it do the same thing through headphones? If not, it could be the LCD cable, likely the clip popped open.

Does it do it if you wiggle the volume wheel? If not, something must be screwy with the mixer in the OS.

Thanks for the response , when the sound wasn't working at the time , I plugged my earphones in and it wasn't working with them in either ..volume dial wouldn't change anything ... operating system took sound off for some reason hopefully it wont become a repetitive problem. wish I could have another day off work just to play on it more!

Hi Nathan,

Does it do the same thing through headphones? If not, it could be the LCD cable, likely the clip popped open.

Does it do it if you wiggle the volume wheel? If not, something must be screwy with the mixer in the OS.

So you looked at the software volume control and it was muted? That's weird, I'm not aware of any hotkey that would do that, but I'll see if I can find something.

So you looked at the software volume control and it was muted? That's weird, I'm not aware of any hotkey that would do that, but I'll see if I can find something.

cheers for the help guys..only a small problem loving the pandora...great system...great community

cheers for the help guys..only a small problem loving the pandora...great system...great community

you can close this thread since upgrading hot fix . pandora has been working without fault for 3 weeks now

Back