Pro Evolution 3 (pc Edition)

bringoutthegimp

Nova is a dumbass
Website
Visit site
man i downloaded this a couple days ago and have been playing it almost non stop. BUT.............there was this super patch that came with it that updates the strips/boots/teams etc etc. i installed it but some of the players are missing feet. yes thats right theyve got stumps. it doesnt affect the gameplay but it looks shit. is anyone else using this super patch and have the problem? i want to try and fix it some how because baggio is missing feet and the guy is a hero.

YOURE THE FUNNIEST PERSON ALIVE. i would actually appreciate some help. why would i want to buy the game when its basically a year old and number 4 is coming out this year?

finty101 posted on Jul 5 2004 at 10:30 PM said:
WOAH YOU MAKE ME WANT TO HELP. Because the company are still selling the game.
fuck that i just want some help i dont want everyones opinion on the moral and ethical issues of piracy

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure but I hear some games that are illegally downloaded cripple themselves more and more over time.

Not sure what it's called, but could this be it?

just uninstall the game, then reinstall it and forget the patch....

who cares if names/strips or whatever are wrong anyway?

When the gameplay is this good, everything else is irrelevant (except how much nicer the graphics are than the PS2 version of course).

bringoutthegimp posted on Jul 6 2004 at 07:34 AM said:
finty101 posted on Jul 5 2004 at 10:30 PM said:
WOAH YOU MAKE ME WANT TO HELP. Because the company are still selling the game.
fuck that i just want some help i dont want everyones opinion on the moral and ethical issues of piracy
yeah u tell em. i like piracy! :rolleyes: im one of the biggest dvd piraters in my town :ph34r:

Moved since I don't want a post about obvious warez (even if it doesn't contain links) on the front page. Of course now it's on the front page twice, but it should go away soon enough.

i cant believe that there ARE people that post threads about a pirated PC game in a GP32 board and then asking for help. LOL!

Wolfsclaw posted on Jul 6 2004 at 01:33 PM said:
i cant believe that there ARE people that post threads about a pirated PC game in a GP32 board and then asking for help. LOL!
oh LOL!!!!!! THIS REELLLY FUNYYY. whether i bought the game or not is irrelevant. the fact that some players have no feet is unrelated to it being a pirated version. if you havent got a solution shut the fuck up. pretending like youre a crusader for justice when no doubt youve also got pirated stuff on your pc

bringoutthegimp posted on Jul 6 2004 at 12:42 PM said:
Wolfsclaw posted on Jul 6 2004 at 01:33 PM said:
oh LOL!!!!!! THIS REELLLY FUNYYY. whether i bought the game or not is irrelevant. the fact that some players have no feet is unrelated to it being a pirated version. if you havent got a solution shut the fuck up. pretending like youre a crusader for justice when no doubt youve also got pirated stuff on your pc
all the software on my pc is legit, problem is i stole the pc though

Gimp sam_fisher can probably help you.

i got legal version of Pe3 with pacth an my players have feet

-use legal software- steal the hardware-

hammertoolegit.jpg

Attachments

• hammertoolegit.jpg
    hammertoolegit.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 99
  • hammertoolegit.jpg
    hammertoolegit.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 101
  • hammertoolegit.jpg
    hammertoolegit.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 103
I give all the credit to bringouthegimp, why shouldn´t we help?? And all this debate about piracy and stuff....i bet everyone owns illegal software, starting with windows. Come on!! ;)

As for the patch, same thing happened to me, its an error that occurs because of the ripped version, I installed a super speed patch that workd fine but the patch u are mentioning didn´t worked very well. just unistall the game and leave it as it is.

Its the best soccer game to me

P.S- i just hate when people are replying s just to make fun of other users doubts :angry:

Theres nothing wrong with piracy unless you would have bought the game if there hadn't been an available warez version.
I download ware for the sheer hell of it, that does not mean that I would buy it i if it would cost me....

<drops 2 cents>

Back