Presentation Software

mrben

Still Fresh
I may be the only one looking for something like this, but is there any presentation-type software for the GP2X, so I can plug it into a projector and run a presentation from it? I guess the PDF Viewer might work if all else fails, but I wondered if there was anything else out there, and if anyone else thought this would be useful?

(The other possibility would be if S5 works in Dillo....)

I "might" be possible to get some of the presentation stuff from open office to work here. But my experience has been that the code is bloated in size and by the time you got the code ready (it's in java, lots of jar files) there would be little space left on your SD card.

I use this a lot on my mobile that has tv-out. (Samsung D600)

But the low res... just over qvga makes it hard to read below 12 point fonts.

Still very impressive, and would be great for meetings that aren't so serious. Would be great for a presentation on linux. ;)

Gary Miller posted on Dec 15 2006 at 01:23 AM said:
I "might" be possible to get some of the presentation stuff from open office to work here. But my experience has been that the code is bloated in size and by the time you got the code ready (it's in java, lots of jar files) there would be little space left on your SD card.

No offence, but OpenOffice would be overkill, MagicPoint might be better suited (although it's a bitch to use)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back