Press Unit For Convention?

kagato

July 23rd - 25th is AVCon, the anime and video game convention in Adelaide, Australia.

I have an artist's table there all weekend, and I've also been asked to present a panel/workshop on something.
(They're probably expecting something art based, but I'm sure a video game console presentation would also be acceptable...)

Yes, it's 3 months away, and I really hope I'll have my own personal unit by then. But there's a considerable lead time in preparing stuff for a convention like this, and I wouldn't want to chance a presentation to the vagaries of future delivery dates.

If the dev team are interested in promoting to the Australian market -- and will have a spare press unit around May-ish -- I can give a 30 minute presentation, and have the unit on display at my table for the full weekend. It would be "a presentation by a fan and customer", not an official OpenPandora event, but I'd be happy to work with OP on the script.

Of course, if one of the team wants to come down to Adelaide and give the presentation themselves, that would be even better, but I don't imagine that's a likely proposition...

The only Aussie with a Pandora is Adventus.

You could possibly try and ask him.

kingoddball said:
The only Aussie with a Pandea is Adventus.

Don't you mean Pangea?

Last edited by a moderator:
quartercast said:
kingoddball said:
The only Aussie with a Pandea is Adventus.

Don't you mean Pangea?

No I don't. Spelling mistake.

Adventus.

Unfortunately it's hard to post with correct spelling on an iPhone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back