Any News On A Pdf Viewer

Apeiron

I have searched for a pdf viewer and scourered the intrenet for a source code for one.
I would love to have a pdf viewer on my gp32 even it it can only run limited file sizes, with l/r to change pages.
I've found 2 source codes for a pc pdf viewer and I think theres one for a palm version but couldn't access the site.
Also I found a SDK called ICESOFT to make PDF viewers if thats any good to any one.
If someones willing to take a request I may be more then happy to donate to that programmer for the cause, after my birthday.

I'll post the links or host the downloads either later or tommorrow my laptops playing up at the moment.

goto www.gp32linux.com
you can follow the tutorial to try an old release, then just apply it to the newest release with the pdf viewer, unless you have a chatboard, then all is easy.

I was hoping not to resort to linux, I'm not too keen on it but at the moment I'm hating XP (going off topic)

I doubt anyone would want to spend months making a pdf veiwer for a measaly £10 especially if its not something they want to do...

I'll try linux but maybe I'll be the one to try to make a pdf launcher (maybe after a few year ha!)

Apeiron posted on Dec 27 2004 at 10:46 PM said:
I doubt anyone would want to spend months making a pdf veiwer for a measaly £10 especially if its not something they want to do...

!Reader for GP32 has text only support for PDF

Last edited by a moderator:
GSview has PDF viewing ability, but I'm not sure about whether the source is fully available or what have you, but it needs the ghostscript installation to work. I wouldn't know how to start porting something like that.

Back