Sales preorder went through but have a problem with refresh

paddy

Website
Visit site
i ordered my pandora and it all went through perfectly and i got the
confirmation screen with my order number code ,i at this point saved this page
to my favs folder in case i needed it in future even tho i got the confirm details
in an email after the preorder.

the problem is ,i clicked on that link in my favorite folder and i got a warning saying
that my order was still fine but i need to contact open pandora team directly
so theres no double order or mess up with my confirmation code.

i emailed the team and got a reply but the reply didn't tell me anything usefull
this is the reply ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This error message usually appears, when you reload the page. We have only received from order from you using this email address.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so does this mean i have nothing to worry about ?

ps ,i forgot to mention i emailed again asking if there was nothing to worry about
and no further action to take but didnt get a reply back ,also can any of you guys
remember what items it tells you ,you get with the pandora ,stylus,battery and so on.

Paddy

You didn't actually save the page, you just saved the link to the page. Now the system is all confused because it thinks your coming back from the payment screens every time you click that link (which is why it's saying you might've reloaded).

And, if you got the confirmation e-mail, you're good to go. That's what the confirmation e-mail is all about. :)

Back