Premium Pandora anyone?

pisiiki

Still Fresh
Hello I have recently upgraded to a Premium Pandora, my question is if someone here already has theirs or the delivery confirmation email. How much did it take?

Regards.

it will ship within 7 days of order, many are shipping within 2 days, so when you get it depends on your location and shipping speed, and if you gave them the right address to ship it to

I live on the West Coast United States, and I got mine before that seven-day time limit was up. 'Course, I used UPS 24/48-hour delivery, which cost a decent amount of cash, but I think it was worth it to get the device as soon as possible. I think they tend to ship these premium orders out a bit before the seven days are actually up.

Anyways, if you're absolutely unwilling to wait, I'd go for the more expensive UPS option. If the package needs to fly overseas, it could be held up at customs for quite a while (some people have reported it being there a solid month) if you choose airmail shipping.

It will be sent out in 7 business days, although many including me, get it in sent in 2. One word of advise would be to get the UPS shipping. I failed to upgrade the shipping to UPS in time, and It's been a week with USPS, and they do not update their tracking. I think it's actually delivery confirmation so I probably won't know where it is till I get it...

It will be sent out in 7 business days, although many including me, get it in sent in 2. One word of advise would be to get the UPS shipping. I failed to upgrade the shipping to UPS in time, and It's been a week with USPS, and they do not update their tracking. I think it's actually delivery confirmation so I probably won't know where it is till I get it...

I don't believe they offer tracking. Sorry to hear about your troubles. The only thing worse than waiting for your Pandora to be shipped is waiting for your Pandora to be delivered.

No, I was issued a tracking number but I've also heard from others that the status changes to delivered after you've signed for it... Kind of defeats the purpose of tracking... It just validates that you've signed for it! :lol: Anyway it's my own fault because I had forgotten that when I put in my preorder that I originally paid for standard shipping, because I was tight on cash. When I thought about it and emailed to find out which shipping method I had it was already sent out. My own fault so now I just have to sit and stew. It really is harder waiting when you know it's on the way! So close yet so far...

I don't believe they offer tracking. Sorry to hear about your troubles. The only thing worse than waiting for your Pandora to be shipped is waiting for your Pandora to be delivered.

I too failed to upgrade shipping but I have tracking and luckily my pandora isn't stuck in customs. Okay its just england->germany, but it's rather detailed, i must say:

• Bindlach, Germany - 11.02.2011 7:33 - Going to be delivered
  • Bindlach, Germany - 11.02.2011 7:30 - Arrival scan
  • Frankfurt, Germany - 11.02.2011 3:28 Departure scan
  • Frankfurt, Germany - 10.02.2011 19:12 Arrival scan
  • Barking, United Kingdom - 10.02.2011 7:02 Departure scan
  • Barking, United Kingdom - 10.02.2011 5:45 Arrival scan
  • Tamworth, United Kingdom - 10.02.2011 3:06 Departure scan
  • Tamworth, United Kingdom - 09.02.2011 23:36 Arrival scan
  • Gateshead, United Kingdom - 09.02.2011 19:45 Departure scan
  • Gateshead, United Kingdom - 09.02.2011 18:21 Origin scan
  • Gateshead, United Kingdom - 09.02.2011 16:28 Pick up scan
  • United Kingdom - 09.02.2011 12:19 Order processed: ready for UPS

I'm sitting at work right now and it's hard to know that my pandora is just 2 miles away from me, or allready in the truck...

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting... That's not UPS? Huh. Apparently I was wrong. Good thing, too. I would have gone crazy If I didn't know where by Pandora was during shipping.

Hello I have recently upgraded to a Premium Pandora, my question is if someone here already has theirs or the delivery confirmation email. How much did it take?

Regards.
Payed invoice Jan 31 late night, OP team confirmed order next evening, Panda was shipped Feb 7, and I will be receiving it today (UPS standart, Europe) :rolleyes:

@SirDregan

orders in Europe do not go via customs

I think it's mainly just the USPS which has crappy tracking.
USPS has no tracking. I don't know why they even call it tracking, I've never had any USPS package that I knew where it was between the day it shipped to the day it got to me.

I think it's mainly just the USPS which has crappy tracking.
USPS has no tracking. I don't know why they even call it tracking, I've never had any USPS package that I knew where it was between the day it shipped to the day it got to me.
it provides some basic information, in the past I sent registered mail to US (from Europe), I could see when it reached US, some inter-state travel

Regards.

Ordered: 03.02.2011 10:04

Recieved Invoice: 03.02.2011 13:41

Payed via Paypal: 03.02.2011 14:52

Payment recieved email: 04.02.2011 17:39

Shipped: 09.02.2011 12:19

Delivered: 11.02.2011 10:37

Held in hand for the first time: 11.02.2011 - A couple of minutes ago during my lunch break. I NEED TO GO HOME NOW!

Edit: By the way - I smelled nice perfume on the pink pandora bubble wrap, too :)

Awesome, ask the bos for half a day annual leave! how did you last all morning at work!

I honestly don't know. The box is sitting next to me right now... grrr

Problem is: It's my second week here. I really shouldn't ask for a day of so soon.

Only 4 hours to go...

Expect a review later that night or tomorrow ;)

USPS(United States Postal Service) tracking can be very good when shipped within the US(delivery confirmation & express), and not so good overseas. If I ship an express mail package from the US to a international location, the tracking is only really any good until the package leaves the US, as their system does not communicate with other postal services around the world an a constant basis.

So let's just say the package goes to the UK, they will scan it at differant points on their end, but I won't see the tracking info on the USPS site, as it has to go thru differant channels to be put into that system. So normally a package has arrived before this can happen, but it can help if a package is lost, or sent to the wrong area, as it can be found at some point thru tracking. It's just not very good for up to the minute updates. So I will assume the same holds true for an item comming from the UK's Royal Mail.

UPS & Fed Ex are the same worldwide, so their systms are one huge network, and information is up to the minute worldwide, but you pay for that extra quality in shipping cost.

So like always, "You Get What You Pay For"! :lol:

Chris

I would add: when registered mail/packet enters destination country, you should check that country's post office site for tracking. ex, you send mail from US to UK, at USPS you can see progress until mail is in US, after that you need to check UK's post office web site for progress (if it provides tracking). Same thing applies to other sources/destinations

Had mine just over 1 week now. Ordered 28th Jan and delivered inside 1 week.

Now I only need the Oct 1st 2008 order. :mellow:

Meanwhile I have a Pandora :lol:

Back