Prboom Cheats

ryaxnb

Still Fresh
There was a dehacked file that gave you cheats in prboom, but the link is dead, does anyone have a copy of this or a similar file? if so, lemme know, and if you need somewhere to email it, i can give you my address. Thanks! I would really like to cheat in prboom (including levelwarp)

ryaxnb said:
There was a dehacked file that gave you cheats in prboom, but the link is dead, does anyone have a copy of this or a similar file? if so, lemme know, and if you need somewhere to email it, i can give you my address. Thanks! I would really like to cheat in prboom (including levelwarp)

if your using my launcher you can add prboom flags that could enable setting for any wad

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
ryaxnb said:

if your using my launcher you can add prboom flags that could enable setting for any wad
but you could only warp, not cheat, correct?

ryaxnb said:
Pickle said:
ryaxnb said:

Id have to look at the readme for their flags and i dont have access to it at the moment. You could warp as I use it to start at the correct level for pwads.

Pickle said:
ryaxnb said:
Pickle said:
ryaxnb said:

Id have to look at the readme for their flags and i dont have access to it at the moment. You could warp as I use it to start at the correct level for pwads.
just to update, yes you can warp, no cheat. the presumable fix would be to map the cheats to keys yuou have with dehacked

Back