Power Pack 266mhz @ Gp2x.co.uk

Yorper

GP32 Hardcore
Website
www.xbinx.org
I was looking to order one of the 266MHz power packs from gp2x.co.uk but i see they dont sell it anymore. Is there some reason for this?

I know its not really a 266MHz gp2x but one clocked and tested stable to that speed, but why stop selling it? :(

I ordered a Power Pack a week ago (it was still available on the website then) and just got a message that they were temporarily out of stock but that they would recieve more of them next week. I take it that orders for Power Packs that were already placed when you removed the option from the website will still be honored?

JimmySlam posted on Feb 15 2007 at 11:24 PM said:
Craigix, those batteries you sell they come with charger then?

Which one?

It doesnt say it comes with a charger, and neither does any other site selling the value pack, so i would take that to mean there is no charger. Just buy a charger from 7dayshop. You can pick up a nice universal charger for about £12 there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yorper posted on Feb 16 2007 at 12:47 PM said:
JimmySlam posted on Feb 15 2007 at 11:24 PM said:
Craigix, those batteries you sell they come with charger then?

Which one?

It doesnt say it comes with a charger, and neither does any other site selling the value pack, so i would take that to mean there is no charger. Just buy a charger from 7dayshop. You can pick up a nice universal charger for about £12 there :)

Hi Yorper, what is this then?

http://gp2x.co.uk/new/cart.cgi?ACTION=view...08&RETURN=/

Aaah ok, well it would seem i misread then. As i thought he was talking about the batteries in the value/power pack as thats what this thread is about. Not about the batteries sold seperately.

My bad :)

JimmySlam posted on Feb 17 2007 at 02:57 PM said:
Well, anyone knows?

blindlz8.jpg

Well if you read the site it says it does. As proven in the image above ;)

It comes with whatever charger we are sent, they randomly send different brands, but they are all the slower type (the only high speed one they will supply is the very expensive official one which we don't stock).

7dayshop should be ok although the high speed chargers often don't charge as well as the slower ones.

craigix posted on Feb 17 2007 at 03:25 PM said:
It comes with whatever charger we are sent, they randomly send different brands, but they are all the slower type (the only high speed one they will supply is the very expensive official one which we don't stock).

7dayshop should be ok although the high speed chargers often don't charge as well as the slower ones.

Thanks I just thought it would be Ansmann.

I sent you an email not much ago talking about this. (But I got no answer)

Thanks anyway.

Back