Post Your Gshot Screenshots!

Metal Slug... (is this from the third one?)

A very fun series. One of my favorites. :)

EDIT: Oh, it's from the second or X. :p

Garden2x
315528668.jpg

Ring King (GPFCE)
315528667.jpg

^lol!

JakeK said:
Ahhh what's that game called? It looks like something I have played on an arcade machine.
oops, broke my own rules there. Manjuu got it (in the end), it's Metal Slug X on NeoGeo.

Best artwork ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! Thought I'd post my Gmenu2x screens, would love to see some others. Good way to show off your skin, along with a snapshot of your current app collection.

001appsea6.png
002emusdv1.png

003gamesyt1.png
004pcto4.png

005settingsoa0.png

(Set Gshot to use the Vol- button for minimal intrusion)

Go on then.

dabr1dg3x said:
Cave Story (title screen after beating Sacred Grounds under 5 minutes)
shot0_0002.png
I would've done that, but I left (character removed to avoid spoilers) in the house without treating her for flooding. :(

Gruso said:
So no one can be arsed doing screen shots then. :(
No. :p

I was going to post some of my Gmenu2x screenshots at the weekend however things didn't quite go to plan (Red Bull overload), I should get round to posting them in the next couple of days though.

A "nice" Level in Kid Chameleon where you die and die and die and die and die.... :D
I really wonder, if the Devs where on dope during creating threse insane "run-away-from-deadly-wall" Levels in the Game. Nearly impossible to beat, especially with the GP2X F-100 Stick. Onto the Original MD it was not much more easy and remember, you couldn't save in the game...no password, no battery and nearly 100 Levels. :D
shot110000aq3.png

norm said:
prairiefire said:
I wonder if Telcolou ever finished this...
i hope so

i miss him lol

What happened to him? All his posts are unlinked and he doesnt have a name in my inbox. Account deleted? Search yielded nothing relevant.

PoisonedV said:
norm said:
prairiefire said:
i hope so

i miss him lol

What happened to him? All his posts are unlinked and he doesnt have a name in my inbox. Account deleted? Search yielded nothing relevant.

/offtopic
I've noticed a few people unregistered lately. Reesy is gone, Epicenter was banned (Oh my were there some fun topics)

doc5avage said:
PoisonedV said:
norm said:
prairiefire said:
i hope so

i miss him lol

/offtopic
I've noticed a few people unregistered lately. Reesy is gone, Epicenter was banned (Oh my were there some fun topics)

</Off topic/>
Reesy is still around, He still frequents these forums from time to time.
</Off topic/>

Sorry notaz, Back on topic. :)

Trooper

Liking your gmenu screenshots Doremi!

How big is your Sd card?
Im constantly running out of space on my 4gb and 2gb cards! One for Arcade and homebrew and the other for Consoles.

Back