Post Pics Of Your Gp2x

Quiest posted on Mar 12 2006 at 08:03 AM said:
Nickmon posted on Mar 12 2006 at 12:30 PM said:
WhiteFalcon posted on Mar 12 2006 at 07:08 AM said:
Mine is the same, but it is sitting on a couch :)

*picure*

Whats this game?

That is Hex(x?)agon 2, and I wanna know how to play it on the gp2x cause it rocks!
Yeah I play it on this other website all the time. You basically have to conquer the board before your opponent by clicking your gem and clicking the space touching it to duplicate, or clicking it and jumping a given # of spaces to possible land next to your opponesnts gems and convert them to your own. Then the computer does the same thing to you. Its pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want high res photo (canon 8M reflex pixel ^^, huh, my frind got it yesterday, so sorry if one picture has some blur) go there :
http://arachneon.free.fr/GP2X/

Edit : the mark of the wolves picture seems weird, but it is just because that the camera is so fast that you can see the changement of sprites.

greven posted on Mar 12 2006 at 07:29 AM said:
Darth Vader is old now :
darthpope.jpg

:lol:

Thanks ... * wipes tear * :lol: :lol:

This could get more interesting once people start making some custom modifications... The only thing I've done is replace the stick cap. It's a little custom, it is part of the insides of a pen cut to fit the stick, then melted slightly soften the edges. The central hole got uncomfortable so I put a plug of hard eraser in and re-melted to seal it in.
DSCF0317.JPG

DSCF0325.JPG

I've also had the case open already. I wanted to see how hard it would be to modify the mechanical parts of the stick. Fairly difficult as it turns out.
DSCF0315.JPG

DSCF0316.JPG

I disassembled it last weekend, and the top photos are from today, so not to hard to reassemble! Plugging my headphones no longer mutes the builtin speekers though <_< . Figure I'll just remove/disable the internal speakers, they're crap anyway.

Trashman posted on Mar 13 2006 at 11:09 AM said:
lol, whats the anti slip noppen things for, Im in tears just thinkin what you use them for! :lol:

He stuck one on the joystick cap.

Mickmon - The game on WhiteFalcon's pic is Hexxagon 2 - a DOS game, which has to be emulated by DOSbox.

WhiteFalcon - I haven't tried DOSbox yet - were there any parameters you needed to use to get Hexxagon 2 working? Does it run fullspeed on the GP2x??

iignotus posted on Mar 14 2006 at 05:09 AM said:
I didn't know Claudio Sanchez had a GP2X! That's amazing!

(look him up, kids ;) )
lol. You're right.

Back