Post Counts Disabled

Do you really think that turning off post counts was a good thing?

• Yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sorry, but I dont like it at all... I want the Post Counts Back :( <_< :angry:... Like if Im going to buy a GP32 or SMC Etc off this board, I use peoples post counts as a sort of referance....

maybe the option to turn post counts on or off in the "My Controls" Section would have been better....

Post counts cause tension and turn discussions into competitions.

When it matters, you can still click on a user's name to check his post status and, more importantly, history of posts.

No, this isn't a big deal, but it was a good decision to turn off post counts. Thanks, mysterious forum administrator!

WTFFFFFFF!!!! OMG peoples i had like almost 200 why did do it now its boring bad decision voted no. people will still say stuff no matter wat u do
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

You can still find out how many posts a member has made, by clicking on thier name.

I voted YES, as hopefully this will stop you post whores out there (you know who you are)

coolgpguy posted on Feb 16 2004 at 09:43 AM said:
WTFFFFFFF!!!! OMG peoples i had like almost 200 why did do it now its boring bad decision voted no. people will still say stuff no matter wat u do
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Prime example. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
People may begin to use the blue boxes to make themselves seem important, instead of just using the post count.

In that case, it could increase spamming, whilst certain individuals try to get the 200 posts needed between 300 and 500 to get a new exciting blue square....

I think some slashdot style moderation would be great if its possible to add. People get karma and there posts get moderated buy everyone

thebluenewt posted on Feb 16 2004 at 04:34 PM said:
Man, how am I going to impress girls now?
LOL, I love it!

That's what the GP32 is for, I thought. Chicks dig portable retro gaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allways thought they were a load a bollocks anyway ive allways looked at how long a member has been hear ;)

Back