Possibly Selling Dreamcast

J201605

Website
google.com
What do you think I could get on ebay for a dreamcast with 1 controller with rumble and vmu as well as multidisk shenmue, soul caliber, Sword of the Berserk and the web browser cd. Also... do you think I could get more by selling the games seperately.

Not much...
I bought my dreamcast with 1 controller and memory unit for a grand total of $15.
I'd bet the games are worth more than the system.

:lol: That's for sure! I still have mine, but I'm never gonna sell it although I never really play on it. Keeping it just because I like it too much :)

Oh don't worry i wasn't going to sell my dreamcast... I just saw a craigslist ad for one that I thought was a really good deal at first and was considering buying it and selling it on ebay.

I got an almost new DC (barely used) with 2 controllers et 1 VMU plus 5 games (crazy taxi 1 & 2) shenmue 2, power stone 2, soul calibur andnhl2k for 50€...somrthing like 60$...but that was 3 years ago.

I dont think you will get a lot from it...maybe you should keep it
new games are on their way for the DC ;)

see you :lol:

I have 200+ games for the console (excluding the emulation discs ofcourse ;) )

Never play that much on it, but the machine is great. I think it's because of the massive amount of burned games.. I'm never going to put a mod-chip (or something which allows you to play burned games) in any future console ever again :)

Yes, Dreamcast is one of the few console systems that can run game backups without a modchip. That was the main reason I bought my DC. Plus, it does have games like Powerstone, Half-Life, and Space Channel 5 :D . Not bad for a system that dated.

Back