Anyone Interested In A Dreamcast Broadband Adapter?

jmetal88

Erm.... Woohoo!
Website
mikesweb.exofire.net
Hey everyone,

I bought a Dreamcast broadband adapter about a month or so ago and I have not yet found time to use it for anything. Just wondering if anyone here would be interested in it, or in a Dreamcast system bundle with the broadband adapter (in that case I would buy another Dreamcast after the sale completed because I still enjoy 2-player Typing of the Dead). Broadband adapter will come in the Japanese box with Japanese software.

So yeah, if you're interested PM me a reasonable offer. I paid $150 including shipping for the broadband adapter alone, if that helps you gauge your offer.

I would also be willing to include Planet Web 3.0, Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2, and Quake 3 Arena, or any combination thereof, as games that still work online in some fashion using the broadband adapter (I think). If you want the system as well I would include hookups, one controller, and the 56k modem. You'll have to find a VMU for yourself though because I want to keep my saves on mine.

EDIT: I should add I'm in the USA and the console is NTSC. BBA should work on any Dreamcast.

jmetal88 said:
Hey everyone,

I bought a Dreamcast broadband adapter about a month or so ago and I have not yet found time to use it for anything. Just wondering if anyone here would be interested in it, or in a Dreamcast system bundle with the broadband adapter (in that case I would buy another Dreamcast after the sale completed because I still enjoy 2-player Typing of the Dead). Broadband adapter will come in the Japanese box with Japanese software.

So yeah, if you're interested PM me a reasonable offer. I paid $150 including shipping for the broadband adapter alone, if that helps you gauge your offer.

I would also be willing to include Planet Web 3.0, Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2, and Quake 3 Arena, or any combination thereof, as games that still work online in some fashion using the broadband adapter (I think). If you want the system as well I would include hookups, one controller, and the 56k modem. You'll have to find a VMU for yourself though because I want to keep my saves on mine.

EDIT: I should add I'm in the USA and the console is NTSC. BBA should work on any Dreamcast.
yes how much

Last edited by a moderator:
predatorramboxxx said:
jmetal88 said:
Hyperpc said:
yes how much
Hi, I just stuck it up on ebay, one day auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250173972405

Feel free to bid. If you're not in the US and you win it, contact me to arrange shipping before you pay.

thats awesome but its just to much i know how rare that it is. also i know that there isn't that much use of it ;[. iam trying to mess with the dialup modem and crap

Alright then. It's $30 less than the next cheapest one though.

jmetal88 said:
predatorramboxxx said:
jmetal88 said:
Hyperpc said:
yes how much
Hi, I just stuck it up on ebay, one day auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250173972405

Feel free to bid. If you're not in the US and you win it, contact me to arrange shipping before you pay.

thats awesome but its just to much i know how rare that it is. also i know that there isn't that much use of it ;[. iam trying to mess with the dialup modem and crap

Alright then. It's $30 less than the next cheapest one though.

yeah that is sure cheap though for dc broadband adapters. I seen them up to 200 bucks. Def put it longer then a day

predatorramboxxx said:
yeah that is sure cheap though for dc broadband adapters. I seen them up to 200 bucks. Def put it longer then a day
I would if I could, I can't find how to change the duration, and I'm not sure if it's allowed. I'll definitely re-list it for longer if it doesn't sell this time though.

Thing is I kinda needed the money fast, I've been buying too many records this month. :lol:

Back